JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I would be extremely disappointed if such an obvious choice was made by the devs. Same applies to MC's father being the mysterious person.
It will be a true twist worthy of M. Night Shayamalan when it is revealed that the mystery man is in fact time-travelling future Darci after a sex-change operation.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
6-7 months. Though I think I won't see this one until late June, so 7.5 months this time probably.
Thank you :giggle:, yes I saw that the progress of the next update was very advanced and will be released soon. Well, as long as we don't have to wait a year or more I guess it's good. *haste*

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Thank you :giggle:, yes I saw that the progress of the next update was very advanced and will be released soon. Well, as long as we don't have to wait a year or more I guess it's good. *haste*
Jestur makes some top-tier animations that look much better than the standard stuff done with HS. They take quite a bit of time, but we wait patiently (except bygonemyths) because Jes' one of the good devs that's always working hard and communicating. He honestly deserves twice the support he has.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Jestur makes some top-tier animations that look much better than the standard stuff done with HS. They take quite a bit of time, but we wait patiently (except bygonemyths) because Jes' one of the good devs that's always working hard and communicating. He honestly deserves twice the support he has.
I see. I would like the game to be on GOG or Steam but I will look at Patreon, if the prices are not exaggerated I would like to support it within my means because I really like the experience that this game offered me.
And yes, it's definitely one of the best animations I've seen in all the VNs I've tried here.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I see. I would like the game to be on GOG or Steam but I will look at Patreon, if the prices are not exaggerated I would like to support it within my means because I really like the experience that this game offered me.
And yes, it's definitely one of the best animations I've seen in all the VNs I've tried here.
Right on. I don't know about GOG, but I assume that, like Steam, there's a proscription against games using Honey Select as the graphics source. I've seen some games using HS slip past the ban on Steam, though.

Anyway... who's your best girl?

Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Right on. I don't know about GOG, but I assume that, like Steam, there's a proscription against games using Honey Select as the graphics source. I've seen some games using HS slip past the ban on Steam, though.

Anyway... who's your best girl?
To put it simply, GOG is a game sales platform (coming from CDProjekt in Poland), like Steam and others with the difference that unlike Steam which takes around 30% of commission from game publishers, GOG does not take than 12% (it seems to me), I prefer to go through that to buy my games (especially for small independent developers), and refuse games presenting DRM online.

Concerning the question of the ban you are talking about, I know nothing about all that and am very surprised by this ban. But I don't understand this subject at all.
(honey select from what I understand is a kind of graphics engine so why ban it?).
But I don't want to be off topic on the thread, I will find out, thanks for the information.

My favorite girl is Skylar, her romance is incredible and her last scene..Wow! :love: :love: :love:
I like Crystal and Daphne too ;)

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
My favorite girl is Skylar, her romance is incredible and her last scene..Wow! :love: :love: :love:
You've got excellent taste. Personally, I add Tiffany somewhere to that list. I'm usually ambivalent about MILFs and even moreso about "landladies". But on my short "landlady" list, she's #1 by a mile (or 1.6km:p).

Reactions: Ekzou

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To put it simply, GOG is a game sales platform (coming from CDProjekt in Poland), like Steam and others with the difference that unlike Steam which takes around 30% of commission from game publishers, GOG does not take than 12% (it seems to me), I prefer to go through that to buy my games (especially for small independent developers), and refuse games presenting DRM online.

Concerning the question of the ban you are talking about, I know nothing about all that and am very surprised by this ban. But I don't understand this subject at all.
(honey select from what I understand is a kind of graphics engine so why ban it?).
But I don't want to be off topic on the thread, I will find out, thanks for the information.

Honey Select is a game that lets the player create characters and run them through pre-staged scenarios. AVN creators have been able to use the potentially-unlimited environment and built-in animations (and clearly modded animations) to create their visual stories using the HS game as a set and adding their own script, but the game is not licensed for use in that way, and it apparently didn't take long for the company that made HS to get products using their screenshots banned from platforms like Steam.

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes