• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Ring of Corruption [v0.15] [Entrel]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Windows is telling me that the downloaded file has a virus in it. I've tried it from two different download servers.

Reactions: Groto Clark

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So rather than taking control of his company & life, it's the other way around? I would imagine that a game about inheriting and taking control of your company, and having a mind control artifact at your disposal would mean that it's about male domination, rather than femdom.

Does that mean that there would be paths for each of those routes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

dustsfgsfg

Dec 5, 2017
this isn't even a game yet. there nothing her and it ask you for money. I know you should get paid for your work. there should be more then 30 second of game play. All this game did is let me know each update there will only be a pitcher add in two yr there add there first sex game play

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any plans for incest in this game? Is it worth downloading at this phase of development? Thanks in advance for answering the these questions.

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Guys, I know it's impossible to satisfy both NTR and Non-Ntr fans. To be clear there will be NTR. Netorare can be made avoidable but sharing won't be but I'll try to implement a vanilla path . Also there will never Feminization and sissification.

Reactions: Zabutnik and Gudil

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Guys, Ring of Corruption v0.15 is released in patreon. Please check it out.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Guys, I know it's impossible to satisfy both NTR and Non-Ntr fans. To be clear there will be NTR. Netorare can be made avoidable but sharing won't be but I'll try to implement a vanilla path . Also there will never Feminization and sissification.
So the sharing is forced huh what kind of sharing

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes