HTML Ring of Corruption [v0.15] [Entrel]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IMG_20240129_012306.png
Overview:
To start off the game, your grandfather just died and left you his company. Along with the company you also received a ring. You now have the ability to alter anyone's mind. There are many decisions to make throughout the game. You need to take control of your grandfathers company and corrupt as many women along the way for better or worse.
This is my first attempt in making a game, so forgive me for any shortcomings. Also my English.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Entrel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

title.png title2.png title3.png bed.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Entrel Congratulation on your first release! Good luck!
PS: I downloaded the folder and packed it, then reuploaded. Always upload your game packed, its easier and more stable to download :)

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
Reactions: BigChiefNoShit

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
How will there be NTR if the MC isn't a beta cuck? or does this mean it's going to be cheating(Netori) and not actual NTR?
To be fair NTR COULD refer to either direction...

Also... you COULD be ordering the female in question to do something...

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I mean, The MC is very powerful, so whatever he does, he does it because he want to. Even being a cuck.
So it's sharing not NTR so the tag that would need to be applied is Swinging and not the NTR tag.

Reactions: jinzom

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
So it's sharing not NTR so the tag that would need to be applied is Swinging and not the NTR tag.
Or the OP doesn't understand the NTR tag and assumes that say, MC is fucking another man's wife, that counts... which technically it does, but yeah.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Or the OP doesn't understand the NTR tag and assumes that say, MC is fucking another man's wife, that counts... which technically it does, but yeah.
On a technicality sure counts but it should be tagged with cheating(Netori) and not the NTR(Netorare) tag, So people who enjoy NTR(like me) and Anti's don't war in the comments.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
You wouldn't happen to know anything about those nonsense 5 star reviews would you OP?
Edit: I see one of them is yours, isn't that considered bad form?
Along with the other 5 star from an account created just for the review? The one in almost the exact same writing style?

No way that could be manipulation...

OP looking pretty sus to me.

EDIT:
Oh hey, look at the rules (emphasis mine):

Review Rules

1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes