Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Great song but why share it here?
Since the game is very old and developed on an old RPG Maker engine, it won't run without the VX Run Time package. And so that there were no unnecessary questions later, I left this information in the message. That's it.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
i can't seem to make it function where can i find this installation quide? even with run time package i still get RGSS202J.dll
Your game must be extracted at the same local disk where the run time package is installed. Works perfectly fine for me.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Your game must be extracted at the same local disk where the run time package is installed. Works perfectly fine for me.
Don't need to be same drive no, I have the RTP's for all the RPGM versions on my C drive, and runs plenty of RPGM games on my D drive

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Apparently, a lot worse and outdated than their Aina's Quest, and I don't even remember anything from Aina Quest despit clearly recognizing the game and the game having great preview pictures and tags. Not a good sign.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
A game that came out in 2011. One would think that this would have been properly translated.
not really. doesn't matter how old it is, it matters how much work someone's willing to put in to translate shit.

mtl kinda sucks, but hey, at least it basically means almost anything can be translated, by anyone. not well, sure. but you don't have to wait around for someone fluent in two different languages, to take on a project that probably isn't going to make money, compared to running it through an ai algorithm.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, I'm very unfamiliar with VX, how do you increase the window size on it? The Fkeys don't work on it like they do on Ace. Cause the default screen is tiny

Alt+Enter makes it go full screen but I don't want full screen, just bigger

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Sooo, I'm very unfamiliar with VX, how do you increase the window size on it? The Fkeys don't work on it like they do on Ace. Cause the default screen is tiny

Alt+Enter makes it go full screen but I don't want full screen, just bigger
VX doesnt allow you to resize the window easily. the easiest one IMO is downloading sizer from and making a 1280x960 preset since that doubles the usual base for VX games of 640x480. after installing and running it you just right click on the window of the game and resize appears in the context menu.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote