RPGM Abandoned Riley's Magic Swap 2 [v0.06] [jessmarco50]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I honestly have no idea where to go or what to do, I ahve to find underwear and burn clothes, are they on the map?? Is there a point to being out at night or just bc its risky since there's bandits and the pub being open?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
I honestly have no idea where to go or what to do, I ahve to find underwear and burn clothes, are they on the map?? Is there a point to being out at night or just bc its risky since there's bandits and the pub being open?
Well night and day changes things to help you along the story. The "game" the pictures are from are this one made by me in 3d custom girl. You can climb the vine on the boys dorm. Check your quest log for information about your quests. You're going have to talk to people and explore to find things. Hope you enjoy.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Ok i played a bit, and i see the slave passage. I just miss the fact that you can not see object related to bdsm like collar, shackles or thing like that.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay so... I love the content of this update, but mechanically the sorority sidequest is possibly the most goddamn frustrating thing I have ever encountered in an h-game.

I just spent the past half hour savescumming a fucking guessing game (even worse, a best-out-of-9 guessing game) just for the sake of a single sidequest - and that's without even bothering to try for the optional h-scene afterward. To be frank, that's just terrible design.

Seriously @jessmarco50, your writing is fantastic (after RMS1 I legit don't think I've ever been as emotionally invested in characters in any hgame, let alone an amateur one, as I am in Riley and company), please don't ruin it with awful mechanics.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so... I love the content of this update, but mechanically the sorority sidequest is possibly the most goddamn frustrating thing I have ever encountered in an h-game.

I just spent the past half hour savescumming a fucking guessing game (even worse, a best-out-of-9 guessing game) just for the sake of a single sidequest - and that's without even bothering to try for the optional h-scene afterward. To be frank, that's just terrible design.

Seriously @jessmarco50, your writing is fantastic (after RMS1 I legit don't think I've ever been as emotionally invested in characters in any hgame, let alone an amateur one, as I am in Riley and company), please don't ruin it with awful mechanics.
o_O Well I'm happy you like the games for the most part lol.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Ok so I don't know if this will help but here's how I play 1 to 99. "I used to play a lot but it's was for being zapped not stripping lol." So you guess for middle numbers at the start like 50. When the numbers get close you guess two numbers away from the edges. The goal is to trap the opponent. So if it's 50 to 60 guess 52 so if it's 51 then they HAVE to pick 51. Again sorry that you didn't like it. I won't make the main story go through a game like that without a way around it.

Reactions: ronney

ronney

May 6, 2017
It's different facesets used. Mv is the normal faces used for the characters. Icarue is custom drawn faces by Icarue. Also I would but I don't control the post here. Sorry for the confusion.
Just a heads up you can post pictures in your posts. picture upload.JPG its the one I circled.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Patch 0.05 is out!!! "Saving Jessica Foxglove!"
MV Faceset

Icarue Faceset:

-Story up to when Jess can join your party is done!
*Jess H Scene added!
*2 bad H ends added!

Due to the poll on TFGames I only added the HUGE part of the main story so the world is going to be VERY empty lol.
Tell me in the comments what you would like more of....story, side quests, abdl/watersports, dating scenes, slave jobs?

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Patch 0.05 is out!!! "Saving Jessica Foxglove!"
MV Faceset

Icarue Faceset:

-Story up to when Jess can join your party is done!
*Jess H Scene added!
*2 bad H ends added!

Due to the poll on TFGames I only added the HUGE part of the main story so the world is going to be VERY empty lol.
Tell me in the comments what you would like more of....story, side quests, abdl/watersports, dating scenes, slave jobs?
I would like to have more slave job.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Hey I'm the maker of the games. It is just an number. It just means it's the 1st one. Not sure how those work but that's how I do it. I need feedback on how the systems like the slavery system day night system and karma system feels to play. That's why I posted this patch so early with very little to do. Also to set people at ease about a sequel being made. If any of you could give me feedback before I continue working on the game it would be a great help! ;-b
the numbers are bookmarks in my case but what I care about the most is content in them lol. great games btw and love how your putting up the quality first and such its definitely going to be great when finished :)

Reactions: jessmarco50

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is it necessary to play the first game? I noticed the first game is lacking the "animation" tag which puts me off from playing a game that seems like its going to pull you in for the long stint.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote