• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ [Intro Demo] [Hattori Hanzõ Novels Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The animated text began to make my eyes hurt. I am gonna pass on this. Good luck with your story, I hope it is a great success for you.

• Sad
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The animated text began to make my eyes hurt. I am gonna pass on this. Good luck with your story, I hope it is a great success for you.
i did it only in the "greetings" stuff, so, u can just jump to the story when the mc is in his bed sleeping, and sorry e.e i was like "they're breaking the 4th wall, so, let me do something diferent here"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
i did it only in the "greetings" stuff, so, u can just jump to the story when the mc is in his bed sleeping, and sorry e.e i was like "they're breaking the 4th wall, so, let me do something diferent here"
Not to sound too harsh, but first impressions can be vital, and the greeting having most of the text doing different things isn't the best, and it does still happen after the bed scene.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2958037

Overview:
The story unfolds in a world forever changed by the events that transpired in the anime "GATE: Jietai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri," commonly referred to as "GATE."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Taking place many years after the events of "GATE" and exploring a world where elves and humans have intermingled to the point where they are no longer distinct races.
The Story follows the eyes of the MC character in the seek of joining the Imperial Military Academy (Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ).​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: Hattori Hanzõ Novels Studio
Censored: No
Version: Intro - Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fight Scenes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2958033 View attachment 2958034 View attachment 2958035 View attachment 2958036

(Squints eyes extra hard at that first screen shot)

Looks like something interesting is happening behind that vending machine.

• Haha
Reactions: imadumb

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Decent opening I guess, but please for the love of god.

Change that vibrating/glitching/thefuck text in the menu and some of the introduction.

And maybe include character introductions, 2 Elf girls referring to what appears to be a human male brother?
(Bear in mind, a lot of us wont have seen the anime.)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Decent opening I guess, but please for the love of god.

Change that vibrating/glitching/thefuck text in the menu and some of the introduction.

And maybe include character introductions, 2 Elf girls referring to what appears to be a human male brother?
(Bear in mind, a lot of us wont have seen the anime.)
i'm probally deleting the glitch stuff (or at least puting it in a lower rate) i was thinking about a funny way of breaking the 4th wall when i did it e.e
and, about the anime, to be fair, don't need to watch it at all, its just that, "our would" mixed with a "fantasy world", so, if u think about "years later" isn't strange to have half elfes everywhere :V ( but i'll think about a good introduction for it)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
imadumb

Is it going to be a harem type game? or are we going to have to choose between the LIs?
to be fair, i don't like too much the "you can only choose one" stuff because this hurts too much when u love more than one character e.e, so, i guess harem is ok (but no need to choose then all?)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hey guys, I hope u like it

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
One more :)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hey, ima finishing a video right now by the way
i hope you guys enjoy these stuff i do :V 1697034352127.png

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I will not put this one in the "Ignore-box", yet, but it's close. If you stop the nonsense with the text, as mentioned by others, and, as also mentioned by others, make a proper introduction, then I'll try to play this.

So I'll give it another chance when I see it next time. Maybe I can finish playing that then, I didn't now. :devilish:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I will not put this one in the "Ignore-box", yet, but it's close. If you stop the nonsense with the text, as mentioned by others, and, as also mentioned by others, make a proper introduction, then I'll try to play this.

So I'll give it another chance when I see it next time. Maybe I can finish playing that then, I didn't now. :devilish:
yep, already made a better intro and fixed the text stuff on the intro about the world ( on the novel i didn't put it, only when they broke the 4th wall in the first renders)

Reactions: TheDick69+

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I hope isn't too late for Halloween stuff?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote