• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ [Intro Demo] [Hattori Hanzõ Novels Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

The 2 fight sequences were very good, however I would personally appreciate a little dialogue in them and a warning not to click so as not to miss the fight and have to go back. The characters look good and I hope that the 2 little sisters are among the possible LIs because one is super adorable and the other is scary but in a good way, hence the redheads I will only say that I have a weakness for them and the more redheads better (hehehe). The reference to 2 of my favorite games and the appearance of Misty was 10, from there to be a demo it is fine, I hope that the next update has a good amount and duration of content, oh by the way I personally did not like the text and flashing menu, it may be different but it kind of doesn't fit well, maybe if it will be used for scary and fight moments maybe (I talked about this personally), without more good luck with the game, go ahead and if it goes for the good path may reach or even surpass the 2 games you refer to and I did not abandon it please, greetings DEV