youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Riddle-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I am sorry but standard should always be some kind of music. This is something I would at least expect today. Even if its the same royal free stuff in other games. But having it so silent is the worst IMO.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
You're a young man on a mission to discover what happened to your dad.
You move to a new town following a mysterious call promising to help you find the answers you seek.
As you dive into the business world and explore the local town, you'll encounter intriguing characters,
unexpected allies, and, most importantly, beautiful ladies.​
Your mission, should you choose to accept it... :sneaky:

The game looks good. Thanks for the share.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Oh wow, big business/mafia did bad things to MC's family. Now he has to learn about his dad.

Haven't heard that exact synopsis for every AVN ever.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm so tired of people asking devs for ntr or harem. They want to control what the dev makes. I don't always like some fetishes, but I don't complain about it, because there are a 1000 games on this site to play.
So, if you don't like it, move on. Or you can try it, you might like it. :FacePalm:
From the Dev notes:

But there's more! As a Patron, you'll be part of the development process. We'll create the rest of the game interactively through Patron-only Discord channels. We'll discuss everything from clothing and colors to poses, animations, and how the story evolves. Your input will help shape the game, making it truly a community effort.
So the developer is asking people what they want. I guess if you're tired of that, this is the wrong thread for you?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this..looks ok, but mc has the most punchable face i have ever seen on an mc. wouldn't mind if this game had NTR so i could have this loser be the loser he looks like. seems like it might be a harem game though..the girls look good so there's that. if the dev looks on here..please..change the face of the mc..he looks like a fucking dork. and what player wants the mc to be a dork unless you plan to make him a cuck/simp loser like Chris Monroe in A Perfect Marriage.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The dad is missing? So, that means the game is missing the incest tag, right? Right? ;)

But gotta say, that is the smoothest kielbasa dick I've seen outside of a HS1 game.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Looks good, will keep an eye out, but since it Kinetic, I might wait till it finished coze I already had many VN started and already bored rereading it coze each update need a new start as old saves no longer work. But I will sure try it sooner if it changes to choice and path routes. Keep up the good work on the graphics and story though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Riddle [Ep.1] [RiddlerBV]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mar 27, 2019
Is alright so far I guess, but you really should do a couple playthroughs before putting it out there....somewhere between Raven dropping the MC's shirt and her dropping down to his dick she all of a sudden gets barbell nipple piercings?? That's some pretty good sorcery....

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
From the Dev notes:

So the developer is asking people what they want. I guess if you're tired of that, this is the wrong thread for you?
And this is how you ruin your game. Let's ask Patreon's what they whant to see. Never backfired before right?!
You either have a vision and a story to tell alongside with an attractive cast for your game and stick with it, and you might have a game people will remember in a good way, if you as a dev are talented enough. Or you make polls on patreon and let those untalented morons decide, and you have a "game" that everybody laughs at or hates. In that case, you can throw it in the dumpster and be done with it.

Last edited: