BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1713791672498.png

Overview:
You're a young man on a mission to find out what happened to your dad.
You move into a new town following a mysterious call promising to help you find the answers you seek.
As you dive into the business world and explore the local town,
you'll encounter intriguing characters, unexpected allies, and most importantly, beautiful ladies.

Ready to unravel the riddle?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: RiddlerBV - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0010.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You're a young man on a mission to find out what happened to your dad.
Ready to unravel the riddle?
That awkward moment when the dev gets a plot, but doesn't know where to place the protagonist's father. lol

THX for sharing...

On a side note. milftag.jpg , big tits, big ass...

"I'll watch your career with great interest..." (y)

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'mma bout to crash, but curious if this first time kinetic novel resonates with the f95 crowd, at this hour.

Cautiously hopeful there's a positive reaction, but also aware those are deservedly rare.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of exactly what you expect about this kind of game. Doesnt do anything new or unique but is just kind of passable at everything. Girls are ok, some attractive some are meh. Sex scene tacked on at the end to get one in the game for release with one of the meh girls.

Dialog is hit or miss. Sometimes its fine, some of the internal monologue is cringe as hell when talking with the girls.

The getting a job thing is kind of weird. Like he doesnt even know what he is interviewing for, and after the 2 min conversation where he gets hired he still doesnt know the project he is working on.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Don't mind him...He asks for ntr in every game thread....so desperate :KEK:
I'm so tired of people asking devs for ntr or harem. They want to control what the dev makes. I don't always like some fetishes, but I don't complain about it, because there are a 1000 games on this site to play.
So, if you don't like it, move on. Or you can try it, you might like it. :FacePalm:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
MC looks like a manchild that has to take a dump but doesnt want to miss his favorite cartoon so just painfully holds it in, forever. He also walks like an old man, not sure why. The models poses are lacking, the one decent pose is girl leaning against her bike but her face is obscured. Story is bland, like when you are expecting an ice cold glass of sweetened ice tea only to get a glass of room temperature sugarless twice used tea bags drink.