Collection GIF Video RexxCraft Collection [2021-10-15] [Warlord Rexx/RexxWorld]

Would you be willing to download 65 gigs worth of 720p resolution gifs made by Rexx?

• Yes

Votes: 180 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • Complicated/Other reasons

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • I don't have enough storage space

Votes: 67 13.1%
  • My internet plan has data caps

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • What kind of madman uploads 67 gigs worth of gifs?

Votes: 175 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Nice seeing my stuff still floating around.
You have no idea how many animations i held unto when i found out you had to delete your old work. for some odd reason a day before you shut-off your website to delete your old stuff, i found myself able to pretty much download all animations, even the patreon exclusive ones.

held unto them thinking your work was lost forever, then i found this place here and was relieved it's been saved already. it's a shame your old work had to be deleted. while i was unable to pay for patreon back then, you were always one of the first users i visited on Tumblr, to see if you posted something new.

RexxVerse

Oct 4, 2023
I never actually deleted my old stuff, just had to take it all down. My website is still up too, minus the wow content, but it's seen better days because I have issues giving it any attention right now.

nohme

Dec 28, 2021
I never actually deleted my old stuff, just had to take it all down. My website is still up too, minus the wow content, but it's seen better days because I have issues giving it any attention right now.
Is the 2017 content available somewhere? :)

GrapePinata

Sep 10, 2021
I'm having trouble downloading any of the files, it seems that most of the links have been rendered useless as of now. Does anyone happen to have the "Night Terrors" animations, with Malfurion/Tyrande/Alynnia (The blonde belf)? It should have been around late November of 2018, if the Wayback Machine is anything to go off of.

Last edited:

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
Does any one know how to run unity games LakGrockBlow does not have .exe only .unity3d one, I don't know how to make it work?