voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Interesting game. Ive played through the first rebirth but stopped there. Should I continue or just wait for the next update??

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Interesting game. Ive played through the first rebirth but stopped there. Should I continue or just wait for the next update??
Once the chicken kills you twice, the goddess will give you a quick rundown of what is currently in the game. If you've seen everything she mentions/aren't interested in the parts you didn't find, then that's the end for now. You could always try to earn all of the titles (there's one for every stat, plus four for dieing to the chicken), since those will still apply in future updates. That would help you find all of the clues once they're all implemented, but it should happen naturally over normal gameplay as well.

Reactions: Daveck

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I get its a first build but to much grind to figure out when your at the end of the content. Like the look, the characters, hope the sex is closer than a room away as far as animations. Or let me put it this way "play" very few adult games have a Steam Library full for that, these are more for "fun" and a few we don't have to grind at all. Keep that in mind please for future builds or it wont matter for me how cute Lani? is thanks!

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Interesting premise, interesting art.

I'm gonna be the twerp that corrects the spelling or grammar in this one, since it specifically called out the typos of the asshat programmer who borked the code in the prologue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I get its a first build but to much grind to figure out when your at the end of the content. Like the look, the characters, hope the sex is closer than a room away as far as animations. Or let me put it this way "play" very few adult games have a Steam Library full for that, these are more for "fun" and a few we don't have to grind at all. Keep that in mind please for future builds or it wont matter for me how cute Lani? is thanks!
I've actually been working on a sort of secondary save function that will allow you to save your status at xyz day and then apply that status into your next revive to avoid unnecessary repetition. It's intended to let you work to create a best-case scenario in one life and then use it to advance through multiple other lives without the grinding (and since interactions are semi-random, you may luck into a perfect combination to get three magic points at day five or something). Honestly, though, there's not enough content right now to make it a valuable feature, so I have it on the back burner. It'll probably get into the game after a few more content updates.

This is legit pretty cool, the art is good and the comedy is nice. I look forward to updates! Keep it up.
Thanks! I should have the next version up at the beginning of the new year.

Reactions: Daveck and aidenboy

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Interesting premise, interesting art.

I'm gonna be the twerp that corrects the spelling or grammar in this one, since it specifically called out the typos of the asshat programmer who borked the code in the prologue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually very much appreciate that. I'll correct then in the next version.

Reactions: Antosha

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Now this is an interesting *looking* game. Will update once played!

--

I've suddenly found a new interest in God.

For a girl who's just had a baby, those nips look pretty hard to latch onto!

I feel weirdly attracted to Lani, and some girl in a pink dress. And my mother.

We live at the base of the Windows XP desktop.

Feeling I didn't spot an NTR tag. Nope not there. (NTR peeps - I know neither of them are 'my' girls, but they're mine in my head / potential love interests, so it counts!).

During study, Marla does make a couple of good points.

Push-ups never looked better. Tree climbing ain't that bad either.

Weird discrepancy between Marla's 'talents' being exposed and covered with a jumper. They lose 90% of themselves.

Really wish my dad would up and die.

Even with the Ren'py Skip function, morning patrol is getting annoying.

I've also failed to die since rebirth - I thought there'd be more dying.

I'm not sure I'm playing this right. No plot progression in ages.

I HAVE A CHICKEN ICON!

"Image 'sword' not found"
--
Annotation 2020-02-05 014345.jpg
What? Could I have a clue which is the 'Good' / 'Correct' choice?
---
"Image 'sparkles' not found"

I'll massage you wherever, Lani. I love you!

Ghost hands are freaky. Almost looks NTR.

How do I know when I've reached the end of this version?

Overall, too grindy, but I want to mate with Lani, so 10/10, would grind again.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Every time I try and fuck that chicken it runs to the other side of the road. Why?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Chickens are great, especially with a little flour, some spices and hot oil. Add some mashed potatoes and you've got a nice meal.

Now Im getting hungry...
its good with deer meat too.

i mean... that's sounded better in my mind :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zeerin

Well cream of mushroom and roasted garlic can be made to be like a thick gravy or soup it just depends on how much water/milk you add to it. I use to make it thick and use it as a dipping sauce to tatar tots and french fries.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Now this is an interesting *looking* game. Will update once played!

--

I've suddenly found a new interest in God.

For a girl who's just had a baby, those nips look pretty hard to latch onto!

I feel weirdly attracted to Lani, and some girl in a pink dress. And my mother.

We live at the base of the Windows XP desktop.

Feeling I didn't spot an NTR tag. Nope not there. (NTR peeps - I know neither of them are 'my' girls, but they're mine in my head / potential love interests, so it counts!).

During study, Marla does make a couple of good points.

Push-ups never looked better. Tree climbing ain't that bad either.

Weird discrepancy between Marla's 'talents' being exposed and covered with a jumper. They lose 90% of themselves.

Really wish my dad would up and die.

Even with the Ren'py Skip function, morning patrol is getting annoying.

I've also failed to die since rebirth - I thought there'd be more dying.

I'm not sure I'm playing this right. No plot progression in ages.

I HAVE A CHICKEN ICON!

"Image 'sword' not found"
--
View attachment 541000
What? Could I have a clue which is the 'Good' / 'Correct' choice?
---
"Image 'sparkles' not found"
Story and actions are still quite limited.

Those placeholders are in the release after this current one... I'm adding more day to day content in a few weeks that will include sparring and weapon effects.

As far as Saving and loading stats, until you have the titles that increase stat growth, it doesn't matter much. In the version I'm currently working on, I'm going to change the selective part of saving and turn it into an optimized save based on your previous best performances.

Basically, the game will check your stats and accomplishments (currently it checks stats, affection, and clue status, but once more content is added, it will check skills, money, etc). If strength is stronger than your previous saved state, then your current strength will become the new saved state. Optimizing this won't be necessary to progress the main story, but finishing certain actions early will lead to new/different rewards.
Right now, it's a simple way to skip the first few days worth of repeating dialogue.

Reactions: L30
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes