Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
A promising start for sure. The Models are something fresh from all the identical Daz stuff you see everywhere.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game should have tentacle tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dad looks like someone took a 15 year olds head and stuck it on the hairy fucking monkey or gorilla and then slapped some facial hair on them. Every time I look at them I just start to laugh. Lani and Marla are really good looking.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Haven't tried the game yet but looks promising.
What I would like to say though is the line "that damn chicken cant boss you around forever" should be the final line in every game description from here on out!

Reactions: nillamello

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Isn't 5 in fox years like middle aged or does she age like a human?
She actually ages in a series of growth spurts, like hitting puberty two or three times. Life expectancy is similar, but she'll stay young looking for a long time and then age rapidly until death. One of the great things about a fantasy setting is that it doesn't need logic, just consistency.;)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Nice this one looks like it has some talent behind it. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i see a chicken and am calling the macadam hit squad to investigate these shenanigans
an asylum admission survey must be completed before investigation will start.
please refer to your local medical establishment to obtain one of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I'm getting Disney vibes and I'm intrigued and uncomfortable all at the same time. Trippy o_O
Ya it looks like someone spent a little too long watching Frozen on acid doesn't it?

Anyway with an overview like that you can't help but be curious.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Found a small (easy to fix, methinks) bug: This is early in the game when I'm training. Decided to work on strength, after running and lifting, etc. Father said I increased my endurance... Not my strength? I went to the trusty ole, vampire-finding mirror seeing my strength had increased. Do your programming magic. :)

Love the game, BTW.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Found a small (easy to fix, methinks) bug: This is early in the game when I'm training. Decided to work on strength, after running and lifting, etc. Father said I increased my endurance... Not my strength? I went to the trusty ole, vampire-finding mirror seeing my strength had increased. Do your programming magic. :)

Love the game, BTW.
Alrighty, I'll add that to my list, thanks for the heads-up.

Wonder if there will be any tentacle chicken sex in the game later?
I never considered anything graphic for the chicken.... Might find a way to put an Easter egg in for that in the future.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes