• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Reversi of Temptation [v1.22] [RR Research Society]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
btw how do you fix this?
View attachment 3032360
It's a blurry so I'm not sure it's the same problem, but I think it's the crash you get when you try to turn on best move.

I don't know enough about programming to know why it works, but if you want to enable best move you need to change the language to Japanese first, then change the best move setting and then change the language back to English.

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
This might be their smallest game yet and I feel really bad for any of my fellow colorblind peoples. (Its really hard to see the temptation triggers)

Reactions: KarylSummer
Oct 10, 2019
is the first game rigged or am doing something wrong?
the game does not put the things where I click, it always picks the pink square, am I supposed to loose no matter what I do?

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
More like Reversi of Frustration. The point of temptation is to make you 'want' to lose, not 'forced' to lose. Instead of giving you a fair chance against a fairly smart AI and decent scenes, the game went the 'fuck you and give me your controller' route which forces you to lose the game with far below average scenes.

And the sound, oh the sound, the sound of your manhood getting rubbed by sandpaper is an absolute torture.
Not to mention that it also has tons of bugs and crashes.

The game doesn't worth its disk space.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
More like Reversi of Frustration. The point of temptation is to make you 'want' to lose, not 'forced' to lose. Instead of giving you a fair chance against a fairly smart AI and decent scenes, the game went the 'fuck you and give me your controller' route which forces you to lose the game with far below average scenes.

And the sound, oh the sound, the sound of your manhood getting rubbed by sandpaper is an absolute torture.
Not to mention that it also has tons of bugs and crashes.

The game doesn't worth its disk space.
You can kinda turn off the forced moves, it gets explained in the like 3rd tutorial, one of the modes does make it so you don't have to play the bad move when it appears. Still the general point still stands, it is a lose to progress game that forces you to make bad decisions for not really good rewards, the game has a best move option but sometimes even following it for the whole game you still lose regardless.

This just is not my kind of game, I hate femdom, especially when it is so focused on humiliation, honestly the only reason I even tried it is because the poetry of the description made it seem like you could turn the tables on them which does not seem to be the case.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
only reason I even tried it is because the poetry of the description made it seem like you could turn the tables on them which does not seem to be the case.
Well you just saved me from downloading it ;P
I don't mind femdom in cases where you can also dominate them. I'd welcome it in a case like that. Then winning or losing determines what you get, and that's cool!
Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: telefonomusica

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
This is the first hentai game that I experienced "deflation" during a sex scene. I love femdom, not hardcore BDSM, but dirty talk or foot play, so this game is theoretically right up my alley. But it managed to deflate me cause of the chest gameplay. There are some things you DO NOT combine. Like steak+ice cream, hentai+chest or fucking hentai+quantum physics. The devs tried to think out of the box but it ended up a piece of hot garbage

Reactions: KarylSummer

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
gotta say, hotter than I've anticipated, as long as you don't play for too long

Anyone knows if there're any other events besides losing to each girl with money in the negative?
Anything happens if donate them an X amount of money, maybe..?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote