1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Have you ever heard of reversi?
It is a game in which two black and white frames are placed between the opponent’s frames to form a frame of your color.
There is an interesting rule in this game.
If you can’t place a piece, you have to pass.
However, even if you don’t like it, as long as there is a place to put it, you “have to put it” according to the rules.
In other words, ……
If you keep your opponent in a position where there is only one place for him to place his hand, you have complete control over his hand.
“Rule by rule”.
No matter how agitated you are, the rules force you to place your hand in any way that suits your opponent.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-24
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Original Title: Reversi of Temptation -誘惑されて負かされて奪われるリバーシゲーム-
Developer: RR Research Society -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.22
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Relinquishing the corner is the worst in Reversi. If you have lost the majority of the corners then the game is probably not in your favor.

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Bruh, is the voice AI generated? That's... I never even though about how you could do that
AI is wonderful when put in good hands, particularly now that it's easy to train them with few samples, either for speech, faces, or even personas. 's one of the best AI parody I've seen so far for reference

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
For people having the Loading Error, try to unzip the game in Japanese, with WinRar you double click the file and press CTRL+E and choose japanese, If you've done it properly the weird symbols on the last 2 txt files should display correctly.

Captura de tela 2023-10-24 232350.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
ReversiOfTemptation-1.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
For people having the Loading Error, try to unzip the game in Japanese, with WinRar you double click the file and press CTRL+E and choose japanese, If you've done it properly the weird symbols on the last 2 txt files should display correctly.
I was using unar -e Shift_JIS and got those filenames, but that's still not 100% correct.
I ended up downloading the trial to see the proper filenames of the files in www/audio/se that were still messed up. It's 射精 for the files 1 through 10. And that second text file should be "難易度.txt"

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Unfuckingbelievable. The Othello AI in this game is no joke, it knows what's doing. I thought this was just some run of the mill "reversi" game, but no. I've played online against Japanese players before and they are absolute monsters in this game, which is why any "reversi" game they make are also monsters(most of the time) and this one is no exception. Though I did pick expert difficulty but still, what an effort for a hentai game lmao.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote