ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
It's nice and the mom is hot, but I can't see the mc treating her like in rhc. it's not the same. The only similar game I can think of the tyrant.
I played Lust Guide too, hot game, it's in the beginning of story and there will be male domination in the future.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
Damn i can’t wait for the update. If Scarlett is maling an appearence maybe we will get another threesome with Adrianna.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn i can’t wait for the update. If Scarlett is maling an appearence maybe we will get another threesome with Adrianna.
i hope not too much screentime will be wasted on Scarlett if she was to make an app. i would rather see more content for the 4 main girls.. well main girl and the 3 main side girls.. as the mc would say lol

Reactions: otoboke

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
i hope not too much screentime will be wasted on Scarlett if she was to make an app. i would rather see more content for the 4 main girls.. well main girl and the 3 main side girls.. as the mc would say lol
I'm also don't like Scarlett, but would like to see her ruling Adrianna, as a head manager of MC's club for example, making her follow some orders, maybe even training her. Adrianna would feel so humiliated and pissed off :LOL:.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm not sure if the question has already been asked, but for Adrianna's birthday, is it better to have maximum alcohol or as little as possible? Or only for certain people?

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes