Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
the 3d art is good ... every thing is good ... but wtf this game is just fart and shit .. shit and fart ...
what a shame the girls looks great but once i saw the first fart thing from a plasteel hard to my balls goes back to my body
they need to add WARNING THIS IS A SHIT AND FART GAME 80% of the time ((( WARNING )) players be advised .

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
just wanted to ask, how is the corruption here? female main protagonist gets raped by enemy and game over? or she becomes sluttier and into an enemy or still a good nun? thanks in advance!
2 of the endings involve each of the main characters being corrupted and turned into Demons.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

KenRyu

May 15, 2018
I stuck on chapter 1. I already Clear all the mission and still got game over.

Last edited:

1nok1

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, as someone who's enjoyed HMG previous works I do find the cinematic approach a bit slow, the previous was more to the point by condensing the scenes into combat, but now you mostly choose "Sex scene or not?". It has some nuances with sinfulness, which changes events and results in game over for some scenes if you have too much. Which is annoying when that "trigger" happens multiple scenes ago.. Yeah, looking at you Glenvy.

Not really a problem but with how the dev has implemented game over and movie scenes, it's a lot of waiting for the game to "load". As the game's loading is mostly redundant, since every loading screen is a 6 second movie, that must play out before scene can continue, despite loading the scene into memory takes less then a second for modern computers,

So for those who has unpacked the game, I'll attach a 1 second-long loading scene video and a .1 second loading scene. I've tested both and the game loads scenes without issue but now 5 seconds faster, I imagine that those with a really old computer or CPU could have issue with this. Though this should make replay for different outcomes a bit faster.

You have to rename the video to "loading", and it's a webm extension. Place it "Resonance 1.0_e/www/movies".
If you want to unpack the game, look up the tool called (Enigma Virtual Box unpacker, v0.59).

Other than that I enjoyed the game and will do some more playthoughs later to see if I can't unlock more scenes.
Hi. Can you give an advice about ver. of rpg maker for changing sinfulness flags?

I want to change this bug that you cant have any sins for ending chapter 1

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

Huh, so that's how gay dudes and trans women into dudes/other trans women have sex. And all this time I thought it involved the butt, I was so naive. :oops:

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
And so the law of quality to fetish ratio continues to be immutable. If that law doesn't have a proper name yet, let's call it Ghotty's Law. Get that shit in the urban dictionary.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
I've built up somewhat of a...'tolerance' for the unsavory fetishes throughout my years of internet degeneracy lol. Kind of easy for me now to just tune it out as I'm looking at it, but had this game contained just a bit more tame futa content it would have been golden. Still an amazing project though, I've already purchased the game to support the dev since they're one of the rare doujin creators out there who know how to work fast and still keep the quality up.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Have an error in sinfulness.jpg. When i try sinfulness this error apear

Last edited:

worlds2travel

Jan 25, 2020
For some (like myself) who are looking for a save, you might not need one if you are interesting in checking scenes only.

On the main menu as soon as you start the game, if you double RIGHT-CLICK on the "MEMORY", you'll be able to see
a screen flash to show you that you've unlocked all the scenes.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Thanks, but you not understand me. I say in part where we chosen the missions. For more exact is this error (btn_sin61.png)

Last edited:

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Hi. Can you give an advice about ver. of rpg maker for changing sinfulness flags? I want to change this bug that you cant have any sins for ending chapter 1
Apologies for the late reply, but if you want to enable editing of variables while playing, your best bet is to use to unpack the game files, then apply some sort of cheat tool. Here's a common , I personally use , which allows me to editing pretty much everything with a nice UI as well as machine translate everything on the fly.

However, that last tool does use a lot of injection methods and runs code which has malicious appearance, which will trigger any and all Antivirus. Though I've been using it for the past year and a half and it's honestly the best cheat tool for RPG maker games.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes