• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Takezo1000

Oct 17, 2020
Is there a key that puts the cutscenes into "auto" like many visual novels do? Like, "A" skips text, but it doesn't let the voice dialogue finish either.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2147064

Overview:
The time is the Middle Ages.
The human world is infested with demons, and people are living in a desperate time.
At Tesca Nahal Church, which was established to combat this threat,
Noelle undergoes a trial to become a Preces (senior nun) with various thoughts and feelings in her mind.
However, at the same time, two Metuses (upper class succubi) descended on earth,
and further chaos was taking over the human world...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: Hyper-mind Graphics -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

we loved it!
we need 'moar' demonic futa in our lives!

1112.gif

razqua

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know if this game has an uncensor patch? Maybe I'm stupid and doing it wrong but I tried using LewdPatcher and it seems the search bar on that site just doesn't work.

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Anyone know if this game has an uncensor patch? Maybe I'm stupid and doing it wrong but I tried using LewdPatcher and it seems the search bar on that site just doesn't work.
It is a Japanese developer.

As far as I am aware there are no uncensored patches. Feel free to look at his other games Nemeses and Forte Girl, maybe they have one.

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
His next game will be in Unity. If anything, this dev certainly does not repeat himself!

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
His next game will be in Unity. If anything, this dev certainly does not repeat himself!
He likes to try new things, Forte Girl and Nemeses you could argue are the same gameplay wise but Nemeses was a remake of a game he made years ago so I don't count it personally.

Reactions: dickweed250
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes