Unity Completed None [REQ] Lorena and the land of ruins

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Any news?? just keeping this thread alive :)
nothing on steam incoming game, no new on the website linked, no status update and no news in the localization company tweeter.

The only thing I didn't check is the original dev's tweeter... because It's a pain to check all the tweet in Japanese when you don't know the language :/

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
The only thing I didn't check is the original dev's tweeter... because It's a pain to check all the tweet in Japanese when you don't know the language :/
Nothing there either, although a few months ago he made a few posts about adding different hairstyles. There was a video showing longer ponytails briefly, but that was it. He also posted this and a few lines of code where he teased styles like short, long and a ponytail aswell. Nothing has been said ever since, so my only hope is that he's planning an update for december to make more sales. No idea why the translation fully stopped, either.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone have a link to his Twitter account? I'm becoming more curious with this game.
Twitter :

Fantia :

Ci-En :

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So, the game finally got a Steam page (no ETA yet).
Two strange points :
on the plus side, there seem to be a lot more customization of the avatar :
Lorena_plus.jpg

On the other hand, there no nudity / NSFW tag, and on the preview (pic or PV) there no adult bit (thorn clothes show no pussie or nipple) or ryona (bruise and cut). So dunno if they are making an all age version or if it's still waiting for updating on the steam page.

Note : the website haven't been update in age. Nekonyan soft info are to get on their twitter and discord....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hotlisa and x-san

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
Weird... Just today I was thinking about this game thinking it was abandoned (creator changed his Twitter name and went private) but now I find this on Steam. Good to know the author kept working on it and there's even more outfits and areas in the game now. As someone who lurks the Pure Onyx thread, it's so weird to see a single developer that cares.

I hope there's a +18 version. It would suck if there wasn't.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Weird... Just today I was thinking about this game thinking it was abandoned (creator changed his Twitter name and went private) but now I find this on Steam. Good to know the author kept working on it and there's even more outfits and areas in the game now. As someone who lurks the Pure Onyx thread, it's so weird to see a single developer that cares.

I hope there's a +18 version. It would suck if there wasn't.
I had seen that the twitter was down, but I wasn't aware he change name and went private (probably because I hardly checked it).
Since there have been no update on hix ci-en / fantia account since the physical release and new year whishes at the end of '21, I was kind of hopping to get new by Nekonyan or to see the dev vome back for another work.

But, last post saying he turn off pay plan because he wanted to take some time of the doujinshi stuff and now 2 years fo silence and twitter going private..... Damn, look like it might be the last work of the dev.

(I'm keeping the JP version of the game, and if Nekonyan make an English all age version only... may hell await them).

• Wow
Reactions: wallglued

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Really wished that at the very least MTL poetry was what we were stuck with. Spent 2 days trying to translate the game myself with no success.
Anyone have any sort of success? I'd be fine with just the achievements translated.

• Sad
Reactions: wallglued

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Really wished that at the very least MTL poetry was what we were stuck with. Spent 2 days trying to translate the game myself with no success.
Anyone have any sort of success? I'd be fine with just the achievements translated.
Don't know about MTL, but using Google translate app to transalte text on screen for the archivement allowed me to understand them all without trouble (been mmore than 1.5 years since I done them so I don't remember).
But it didn't work well with everything, some of the items description didn't made any sense that way...