Unity Completed None [REQ] Lorena and the land of ruins

Neodymium

May 22, 2019

Gives a choice between Bing or DeepL
Never heard of that before. I've been playing for a bit with it now, it's certainly better than nothing. Not like having the game itself translated, but I'll probably use this again in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Does anyone have a 100% save they can post for people who just want to have the scenes unlocked? I'll be pretty slow playing this so it might take me a while, but I might post mine if I get to the end.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So this game seems really awesome, but sadly I do not speak Japanese, is there a way to translate this?

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Ok I see everyone on F95 doing this +1 thing, but have NO idea what it means. Can someone tell me?
In addition to the answer you already received, I believe it also bumps the thread... increasing/maintaining visibility for the theoretical translator to come by and see.

Reactions: Hotlisa

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
damn , this game is actually good. I mean it would be mediocre by "real game " standards , but I mean I actually had a little fun just playing this time.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
Just finished the game, but U'm missing an H-scene. Do you get it by clearing the game on "Insane" difficulty?
if you're talking about the one by itself on the 3rd page just talk to the girl at the desk again after you beat the game and you'll go to a bonus mission. The scene is nothing tho .

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok so, whats the story here, what was that big ship in the end? What did the hologram sayd in that ship? Who TF was the b*tch in the end... ehh need a translation , did not understand a thing, but cool game shooter