Unity Completed None [REQ] Lorena and the land of ruins

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
But the one I have already comes uncensored, I just want to remove the blur in the dlsite version, since this option is only available on steam.
Oh, motion blur? Doesn't seem to be an option unless you find a way digging into the files. Sorry.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Alright so the download had uncensored.rar with sharedassets file that you replace the one in game data, bepinex seems to caught the game, but i have no idea how to apply the auto translation tool, or it even works for that matter, anything more than that is more effort than this game deserves, or received from the dev after steam launch.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
outside of the starting one ?

Like clothing, you unlock them in the store by progressing through the story, then you buy them in the store to be able to use them.
well i have my old save file which is finished the story, i have all the stuff i bought from the store but i dont see any new purchaseable long hair or ponystyle hair etc etc

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
well i have my old save file which is finished the story, i have all the stuff i bought from the store but i dont see any new purchaseable long hair or ponystyle hair etc etc
If you ported the JP save to the EN game, it may work, but the new content may not have been trigerred since the switches didn't existed at the time, so you'll have to replay each map and finish it ot unlock any related content...

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
If you ported the JP save to the EN game, it may work, but the new content may not have been trigerred since the switches didn't existed at the time, so you'll have to replay each map and finish it ot unlock any related content...
right.. so i spose i do have to replay the game itself then, well i'll give it a shot

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Since there's alot of changes from the DLSite one to the Steam version, I tried finding them in my current state of play & elaborated them here for anyone's reference.

From 1.03 DLS(ite) to 1.50 STM
wait i just notice something does hairstyle addition only exist in steam version and not in dlsite version??

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
wait i just notice something does hairstyle addition only exist in steam version and not in dlsite version??
Yes. All new cosmetic stuff (and other content) only came to the steam (neutered) version. DLsite version never got updated.