Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_51567

So it's not possible to change names in all Ren'py games.

Because i could do almost anything in Summertime Sage, but i can not change names in (max's life or Lab rats)

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017

Because i could do almost anything in Summertime Sage, but i can not change names in (max's life or Lab rats)
Its depend on the game, if the game developer expose it to variables you will able to change them. if they hard coded them you won't be able to change them.

Reactions: Namco15

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
if they hard coded them you won't be able to change them.
This because they are stored in a Character object which is not changed, and so not saved by Ren'py. There's a whole thread (not really in the right section apparently) about this particular question, .

Reactions: dani31

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
@Last Moment
Thanks for sharing your Ren'Py save editor. It's good. :)

I did notice what might be a bug when looking at a save file from Second Happiness. I didn't see an entry for the variable 'my_clever'. Perhaps this variable is missing because it is a float data type? I don't think that floats are used very often in renpy games, but i suppose a few games here and there might use them.

Thanks again for sharing.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Thanks a lot. If you need test or compilation, don't hesitate to ask me ;)
Thanks a lot for your support :)

@Last Moment
Thanks for sharing your Ren'Py save editor. It's good. :)

I did notice what might be a bug when looking at a save file from Second Happiness. I didn't see an entry for the variable 'my_clever'. Perhaps this variable is missing because it is a float data type? I don't think that floats are used very often in renpy games, but i suppose a few games here and there might use them.

Thanks again for sharing.
Yeah you are right, it didn't support float yet, i will support it with the next version :) Thanks for the save file, i was looking for a game that use floats :)

Reactions: JR_001

ggg33

Apr 21, 2018
good time of day
but it is possible to powder what would be in the program in the possibility of adding a line and value

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes