Tool Ren'Py RenPy Cheat Generator

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
What about my JavaFX cheat generator ( ) then for now lauch4j isn't working for java\javafx 9+, so we can use good old
Bash:
java -jar - renpy-cheat-generator.jar

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
After some research i've found out it's schm_inv.money = 10000 you can use
Thank you so much, it works great. I realize that schm_inv.money is the schm_inv>money if trying to edit it via saveeditoronline but I wasn't didn't realize that I need to replace > with a dot so thanks for teaching me that as well

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
What about my JavaFX cheat generator ( ) then for now lauch4j isn't working for java\javafx 9+, so we can use good old
Bash:
Ok, I'm really sorry to ask you this but I sadly my coding ability only goes as far as creating function/array. I also just realize that I need JavaFx for this, which I just downloaded (ver 11.0.2). So, you said that the code doesn't work for javafx 9+ so use the
Bash:
to fix it but where do I input this code and do I compile and run it after input it?

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
No need for downloading javafx

Ok, i'll try to simplify your work:
First, you need jdk-15 (download from and unzip it anywhere) then download attachment and unzip, then alter path to java (where you've unzipped jdk15) in a BAT file

mine is at C:\dev\java\jdk15, so my path to java.exe is C:\dev\java\jdk15\bin\java.exe

then you can run it just by doubleclick on bat file

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021

First, you need jdk-15 (download from and unzip it anywhere) then download attachment and unzip, then alter path to java (where you've unzipped jdk15) in a BAT file

mine is at C:\dev\java\jdk15, so my path to java.exe is C:\dev\java\jdk15\bin\java.exe

also you may find useful to just enable dev console using unren-dev. Then in console just type
Code:
schm_inv.money = 10000

Works like a charm, but I saw something funny. The code show init 999 python header so I assume that this coded in python but you use java.exe application to code python (really do dirty for java if that the case lol). Another thing that I find odd is that when I use the application I run into a small problem. I can't do

Code:
 attractivo = attractivo + 10 (INT type)
The value box that has attractivo + 10 show up red and doesn't let me create (attachment below). However, when I edit the code directly like below then it works fine.

Code:
        "$Add 10 attractive=+10 \[[atractivo]\]" :
            $atractivo = atractivo + 10
or
        "$Add 10 attractive=+10 \[[atractivo]\]" :
            $atractivo += 10

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
The code show init 999 python header so I assume that this coded in python but you use java.exe application to code python (really do dirty for java if that the case lol)
Yeah. I've mastered java (and javafx) but I haven't learned python so well yet enough to do the same app in python. So what I've done is rewrite the same app as int topic so I could add new features missing in the original app. (Need to learn GUI coding, with extended features like drag-and-drop and so on, it's really large info amount you know:D ) It's written in java but generates python (strictly speaking, RenPy) script to make all the work, the same way you could write it (script) by yourself ;)
The value box that has attractivo + 10 show up red and doesn't let me create
Yeah, that's limitation for now: you can make a cheat to set variable to some predefined value (say "Set money to 1000") or to have player input any value (app will ask player what value they want), but no feature to increase\descrese value or make it depending on other value. I thought it must be enough for all the cases.

But thanks, i'll consider your suggestions and maybe will add those features :)

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Yeah. I've mastered java (and javafx) but I haven't learned python so well yet enough to do the same app in python. So what I've done is rewrite the same app as int topic so I could add new features missing in the original app. (Need to learn GUI coding, with extended features like drag-and-drop and so on, it's really large info amount you know:D ) It's written in java but generates python (strictly speaking, RenPy) script to make all the work, the same way you could write it (script) by yourself ;)

Yeah, that's limitation for now: you can make a cheat to set variable to some predefined value (say "Set money to 1000") or to have player input any value (app will ask player what value they want), but no feature to increase\descrese value or make it depending on other value. I thought it must be enough for all the cases.

But thanks, i'll consider your suggestions and maybe will add those features :)
Thank you so much for your help with everything so far. I'm planning to go back to college this year since I quit for one year due to Covid and family matters. Man, one year of not coding (even though I'm just a beginner) really something. I can hardly remember how to create array, obj, etc.

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your help with everything so far. I'm planning to go back to college this year since I quit for one year due to Covid and family matters. Man, one year of not coding (even though I'm just a beginner) really something. I can hardly remember how to create array, obj, etc.
You know, you can learn it by yourself (i'm self-educated too, the university was no use for me). BTW are you trying python or which language\platform?

-
There, you can take a look at my other tool rewrite, , it could be useful to cheat some HTML (Twine\SugarCube) games.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
You know, you can learn it by yourself (i'm self-educated too, the university was no use for me). BTW are you trying python or which language\platform?

-
There, you can take a look at my other tool rewrite, , it could be useful to cheat some HTML (Twine\SugarCube) games.
Yea, I will focus back to coding soon, sadly all jobs in my area require bachelor degree for decent job. Without connection, it's either degree or 3+ years of related work experience, which not possible without connection or degree. Actually I have a funny story I can tell you. I went to do some unpaid intern for a big company in my area for a month and been doing nothing but setting up computer for the whole month. The people that train me all have bachelors, with the director having a master degree. As far I see, there were no coding, the "advance job" is getting tickets from employees request to fix their computer. The main issues for those tickets were lost password, virus, lost files, etc. I'm not saying that the people in there got it easy because they're all smart but their knowledge from college pretty much go to waste and they are overqualified for the job. However, when I ask is there a chance for me, who has an associate degree to work there and they say "unfortunately no, the company require a minimum qualification of a bachelor".

Well sad story aside, I don't really play any HTML game but will definitely give the tool a try if I do play HTML game.

P.S. I also learn a bit of C++ as an elective, it's very similar to java, but it seems like python become more popular recently. I also tried Linux but man that was a pain to remember all the commands. The Linux professor was like "you guys need to know around 200 commands by the end of semester".

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
how do you get this two work i cant get it two work on Milfy city
You add a variable to the application eg "money" then you click install and you should be able to change money in the game by clicking the menu shortcut and then selecting the variable you made.

P.s theres no need to pm me just because i dont answer in the first 8 hours after you asked.

AlfieWood01

Dec 25, 2020
You add a variable to the application eg "money" then you click install and you should be able to change money in the game by clicking the menu shortcut and then selecting the variable you made.

P.s theres no need to pm me just because i dont answer in the first 8 hours after you asked.
its not working ive try that and its not working

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
its not working ive try that and its not working
Yanno, that's not really informative – there's a number of things these words could mean (from “I'm typing in a new value but nothing changes” to “It crashes the game instead of letting me update a value” to “The cheat menu is empty” to “I'm hitting [K] but the menu doesn't come up” to “I don't know where to export the menu” to “I've typed in the variable into the tool, why is there no cheat menu in the game?” to “I don't know the variable name of money” to “I can't type cuz of dyslexia”), and how much advice/help you can get depends directly on how well you can communicate the details of your problem. Describing what and how you did exactly instead of just saying “ive try that” would probably help a lot, too.

…Also, to make sure – do you know the name of the variable you need (usable in Ren'Py console), or did you just type ‘money’ cuz money is what you need to change?

Reactions: Aziien

AlfieWood01

Dec 25, 2020
Yanno, that's not really informative – there's a number of things these words could mean (from “I'm typing in a new value but nothing changes” to “It crashes the game instead of letting me update a value” to “The cheat menu is empty” to “I'm hitting [K] but the menu doesn't come up” to “I don't know where to export the menu” to “I've typed in the variable into the tool, why is there no cheat menu in the game?” to “I don't know the variable name of money” to “I can't type cuz of dyslexia”), and how much advice/help you can get depends directly on how well you can communicate the details of your problem. Describing what and how you did exactly instead of just saying “ive try that” would probably help a lot, too.

…Also, to make sure – do you know the name of the variable you need (usable in Ren'Py console), or did you just type ‘money’ cuz money is what you need to change?
can you show me how two work the renpy cheat generator for milfy city

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
can you show me how two work the renpy cheat generator for milfy city
First of all, you need to find out in which variable the game stores the value you need to change. For that, you need to enable Ren'Py console (in renpy/common/00console.rpy, then press Shift+O in-game to open it), and some knowledge of Python. *

Then, you type in that variable name into the menu (“Variable” button). If you're not sure how to do it correctly, take a look at the example menu (use “Template” button to display it; “Clear” resets it back to empty), or look at the screenshots in OP.

After you're done, you need to export the generated cheat menu mod, either by clicking “Install” and picking the location of game/ subfolder of the game, or by clicking “Generate” and saving the text copied into clipboard in a *.rpy file within that same game/ subfolder. If you're planning to modify the menu at a later point, you may want to copy its data into a text file (take it from “Creator” tab; to restore/load, click “Clear” then paste menu data into that same “Creator” tab).

The hotkey to bring up the menu is [K] by default (you can change it in the “Settings” tab).

* This step is obligatory: without knowing the name of the variable(s) that you need to change, you can't produce a working cheat menu. If you lack the skills necessary to find out the required variable names… Well, your only option then (other than requesting someone else to make a cheat mod for you) is probably to wait for a post I made yesterday to be approved – it provides a download for a tool I named LiveCheatMaker (made over last Sunday) which is basically inspired by Ren'Py Cheat Generator but remedies the issue with having to know Python to use it.​

AlfieWood01

Dec 25, 2020
First of all, you need to find out in which variable the game stores the value you need to change. For that, you need to enable Ren'Py console (in renpy/common/00console.rpy, then press Shift+O in-game to open it), and some knowledge of Python. *

Then, you type in that variable name into the menu (“Variable” button). If you're not sure how to do it correctly, take a look at the example menu (use “Template” button to display it; “Clear” resets it back to empty), or look at the screenshots in OP.

After you're done, you need to export the generated cheat menu mod, either by clicking “Install” and picking the location of game/ subfolder of the game, or by clicking “Generate” and saving the text copied into clipboard in a *.rpy file within that same game/ subfolder. If you're planning to modify the menu at a later point, you may want to copy its data into a text file (take it from “Creator” tab; to restore/load, click “Clear” then paste menu data into that same “Creator” tab).

The hotkey to bring up the menu is [K] by default (you can change it in the “Settings” tab).

* This step is obligatory: without knowing the name of the variable(s) that you need to change, you can't produce a working cheat menu. If you lack the skills necessary to find out the required variable names… Well, your only option then (other than requesting someone else to make a cheat mod for you) is probably to wait for a post I made yesterday to be approved – it provides a download for a tool I named LiveCheatMaker (made over last Sunday) which is basically inspired by Ren'Py Cheat Generator but remedies the issue with having to know Python to use it.​
can you please take it bit by bit it all sounds a bit confusing

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I don't want to be harsh, but I think that this tool is just not for you.

It's not a too advanced tool, but it still need a minimal knowledge that you seem to not have, and not be ready yet to acquire.
What is perfectly fine, we cannot all be able to do everything. I'm full shitty when it come to car mechanic by example, just able to change a tire when I have a flat one ; yet I need to first collect my mind to remember how to do it.

Reactions: Aziien

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.