Tool Ren'Py RenPy Cheat Generator

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Yeah , i tried on "Wands and Witches". Thank you.
I see what the problem is, you didnt specify any variables to be in the menu so it looks for a variable that is default in this software which does not exist in the game and which is why you get the following error

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I see what the problem is, you didnt specify any variables to be in the menu so it looks for a variable that is default in this software which does not exist in the game and which is why you get the following error
I don't know how to specify any variables. I dragged and dropped Game Variables.txt file to the program. Bunch of variables appeared under builder window then tried to install it but this time i cannot enter the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I don't know how to specify any variables. I dragged and dropped Game Variables.txt file to the program. Bunch of variables appeared under builder window then tried to install it but this time i cannot enter the game.
If you dont know how to use it, then dont. it will just break your game, the text file your talking about is just a file to list the non default variables in the game, you should by all means never use the file directly but use it as a help to find the variables you want to modify in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can this tool not become somehting like this?

It allows one to cheat while playing the game as it will just open a window beside the original game window. Everything can be changed in it and it will auto update if new values are present.
Devs may leave broken codes that keep players from attaining the best scenes.
Would it not be nicer and prettier to search for the scenes and jump to them?
Making some sort of automated delivery system for all scenes would make hunting variables
in all the scripts a chore from the past.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Does this program allow me to enter commands and lock a variable at a specific integer? I already have the console command prepared and I have used it multiple times manually to reset the variable to what I want. I just want it to stay there permanently AT that number.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Does this program allow me to enter commands and lock a variable at a specific integer? I already have the console command prepared and I have used it multiple times manually to reset the variable to what I want. I just want it to stay there permanently AT that number.
What do you want exactly, and why ? Because what you are asking is the equivalent of : I want to drive my car, but the top right tire should stay exactly at the same position without moving.

It's not totally impossible, but it's not how it's supposed to works and it goes against logic. Therefore most intuitive answer is : don't do what make the value change.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I want infinite money, but I want it to stay at $999999 and not change when I spend.

Edit: Also, games like Holiday Island, where the girls lose affection for you when a scene happens, I wanna fix that too.
There are many examples like this one, this is just the only one I can remember right now.
I just wanna know if this can do that.

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Nope, not possible, the way the program is setup.

I want infinite money, but I want it to stay at $999999 and not change when I spend.

Edit: Also, games like Holiday Island, where the girls lose affection for you when a scene happens, I wanna fix that too.
There are many examples like this one, this is just the only one I can remember right now.
I just wanna know if this can do that.
If you want it to always stay at said amount, you have 3 options. You add the variables like $ Money = 999999 when you leave the store. Or you remove the places in the code where it subtract money and other items.

The last option which you will have to do manually is when using the program. Add the variables, then click generate and then paste the code into a text editor and remove the choice buttons and make all the variables be modified by 1 menu item only.

This will allow you to only have 1 menu item instead of multiple for many variables if you want that.

Image for reference:
ref.PNG

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Or you remove the places in the code where it subtract money and other items.
Ah, now I see.

Add the variables, then click generate and then paste the code into a text editor and remove the choice buttons and make all the variables be modified by 1 menu item only.

This will allow you to only have 1 menu item instead of multiple for many variables if you want that.
:unsure:
I'm gonna try it.
Thanks.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I tried for a little bit, then I gave up and created an AHK script that inserts the line codes automatically on single key press.

Works like a charm

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
pigcheat.rpy
Code:
init python:
    def moneyCheat():
        if hasattr( store, "money" ) and money < 999999: store.money = 999999

config.periodic_callbacks.append( moneyCheat )

pigcheat1.rpy
Code:
init python:
    def noPenality():
        for c in list_of_characters:
            if hasattr( c.rsm[0], "cheatAffection" ) and c.rsm[0].affection < c.rsm[0].cheatAffection: c.rsm[0].affection = c.rsm[0].cheatAffection 
            c.rsm[0].cheatAffection = c.rsm[0].affection

config.periodic_callbacks.append( noPenality )

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Im a noob at this, so would appreciate instructions on how to add which file to edit.do i drag and drop or what.help would be appreciated.PS trying to edit/cheat a game named 7 Island Domain cant seem to find a mod for it.thanks in advance

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i got that .rpy file, dragged it...but was not of help.

no "Game Variables.txt" i spammed L & K.

allowed varaibles V . nothing. spammed M button

too complicated.

Last edited:

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Hello I recently try out the Renpy cheat generator and it's great. However, I encounter a problem with "can't assign to comparison". I noticed the code in save editor, where I get the variable name, that everything is fine when I try to change single variable with no sub to it.

For example:
#Add stamina, works fine
$stamina = stamina + 100

#Add money (can't assign to comparison, does not work)
$mc > inv > money = 100 #or
$mc > inv > money = mc > inv > money + 100

I learn a bit of coding, not from python so I don't know how to solve this issue, if anyone have any idea then I would greatly appreciate your help

Edit: I tried using M key to get game variables and "stamina" is set default as 0 but I'm unable to get mc money like in save file editor but something like this
money_transfer = <function money_transfer at 0x059CAEB0>

Last edited:

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Why mc>inv>money? Maybe mc.inv.money is what you want?

you could call it money_tranfer(100) i guess
The game is called "Do me a favour", it's actually odd because I played other Renpy games and usually they have
money = ...
supplies = ...
wood = ...

However, this game has
money_transfer function but I don't know the parameters, also I only familiar with java not python
wood = store at ....
stone = store at ....

The items and money can be modify using saveeditoronline.com so I assume they being store in the save file. So, I wonder if there a way to edit via cheat menu? The game variables file is attached below if you have time you can take a look at it.

P.S. I try myJavaFX rewrite, unfortunately I haven't code for a while and also a beginner so not much I can do without the .exe application for ease of creating cheats.