• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rememberless [v0.2] [Clausdesska]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not too bad. the music is pretty good, though it would be good to change songs occasionally. would have liked to see the mc deck the red headed jerk off boyfriend there at the end instead of it ending. short update though. took about 5 minutes to play through..

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Well, the game has a bit of potential, if it is in a good way it can go far, however there are many to correct, such as: time jumps, from scene to scene, it would be nice to put an image on the screen or a fragment of text that warns that (10 min or 1 hour or 1 day later, something like that) regarding the particular sex scene and personally I did not like it because it has the button options and it subtracts points instead to add, it would be better if it was sequential and with a little bit of talk either vanilla or dirty, no more luck with the game, regards

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
"English" - mostly ...

Ok, something to help

• "In-Law" is a relative of your spouse (wife or husband). For example, your "Mother In-Law" means your wife's mother. For some unknown reason, a "Step-Mother" is falsely labeled as a "Mother In-law", which is very wrong.
  • "Step" (for example, Step-Sister) means they become your family, because one of you parents remarried. They are not blood related, but now family (Step-Mother, Step-Sister, Step Brother, etc).
  • Punctuation - In English, sentence punctuation is only at the end. (Only ".", "!", and "?", no punctuation at the beginning with those symbols upside down) This is a mistake many Latin language speakers make when English is their second language.
  • Contrary to misunderstanding, English has masculine and feminine words and expressions:
    * Males - He, Him, His, Father, Husband, Sir, Master, Mister, Baron, Duke, Prince, King, etc.
    * Females - She, Her, Hers, Mother, Wife, Ma'am, Miss, Misses, Baroness, Duchess, Princess, Queen, etc.
    * Problems - Frequently (non-English speaking) game authors mix these up, sometimes even in the same sentence causing confusion.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 91 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Yeah, no news on patreon since 22 september 2023 and here since 5 september 2023. How lovely indeed. Abandonedly-lovely.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Welfuq. Yet ANOTHER big tit game with absolutely TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL that just crashed and burned.

SOOOO disappointing.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote