VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rememberless [v0.2] [Clausdesska]

1. 2.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

- The renders are average at best. There are some images with women having grey sclera.
    - The story doesn't make any sense. The story starts somewhere in the middle. Nothing is shown, nothing is explained. Things happen that make no sense and you are just left behind wondering WTH that was.
    - Dialogue is bad. Some untranslated words or just feeling unnatural.
    - Part of the UI is not even translated. Music volume setting is bugged.
    - There is barely any content
    - No sex scene, even though dialogue suggests that MC got a handjob from one of the characters prior to start of the game and had sex with another, which could have been used for early sex scenes but none of those are in the game.
    - Pointless sandbox part. I don't mind sandbox games, but boy was this sandbox scene absolutely useless. It seemed more like dev experimenting with the coding.

MC-s life changing revelation mentioned by the dev in the description should be shown and not just mentioned outside of the game.
    Dialogue and existing scenes should be rewritten and extended for it to make any sense.
    Sandbox should be either removed or made meaningful.
    I liked the planned tags and how the game was described by the dev but at it's current state it not worth even a look. I hope dev can fix things up at this early stage otherwise it's just a waste of time.