VN Ren'Py Reina [v.0.95] [Dark Passion]

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Looked trough planned tags and saw lesbian and incest, so have to ask:
Lesbian only route planned? And what kind of incest will there be?

And finally, there is absolutely no NTR in this game. The game is based on the woman MC's life.
Also prepare to answer this 1000 times over :D people are blind here.

Reactions: Arra64

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Is the one of the left an alien? Also there's some something unsettling, uncanny valley like with both of the women, it's the eyes.

Reactions: Chris2041

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Isn't this the same setup with the same characters as the last game? You are just controlling the fem MC who will be corrupted by fuckbois instead of the male MC who gets cucked. That's what we call NTR from the fem protag POV.

Anyways, try not to abandon this one the moment you get some people bitching about something.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I have a feeling this will be an NTR game.. the female protag looks cute though. The men too have good designs. I just hope this one of those games taking half a whole decade to complete the story
Well, aside from that one guy who looks like he sprinted face first into a wall.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'm a simple man, I see female protagonist, I'm downloading.

Anyway, good luck with your project :D
I'm the opposite. I see it, I ignore over 99% of the time. Thanks for pointing it out, I missed it, going straight to the previews.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Nice prologue, and curious about it. Seems like it could be fun as it goes along. Totally be looking forward for future releases. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: asdik2626

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Additionally, I am working on adding German, French, Spanish, and Turkish language options for v1.0 and v2.0. Version 2.0 will be released on Patreon on May 1st. I wonder what one of our character will do with their mouth? I am also considering adding a sex scene.
U can access v0.95 as a free member

Reactions: İlke Kurtluteoe

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Will there be choices on who the FMC has sex with or will this be more of a visual novel type thing?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
If lesbian content is implemented, can we avoid certain sexual encounters or are they all predetermined and inavoidable?

Reactions: Arra64

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I still don't understand why they discuss so much about the NTR, they don't like the MC receiving some kind of NTR, but they love being the ones who practice that? That is to say, a female character appears who is married, if they can have sexual relations with her, they do so without blinking, the end of hypocrisy, another thing is that the authors should make the games to their liking and not be carried away by the opinions of others because if No, the game stops being about it and becomes public domain, there are so many Harem games out there, there are boring genres, nothing new, and every game that comes out that isn't a harem is criticized, they don't always get tired of the same thing, I don't care if it's NTR as long as it is not Harem works for me.
It's practically self insertstion for the players . Also most games where mc commits the ntr justifies it in some way that the husband is the evil one in the relationship so the mc is saving the girl and not breaking up a healthy relationship like in most other cookie cutter ntrs .

Reactions: İlke Kurtluteoe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Reina-0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!