VN Ren'Py Reina [v.0.95] [Dark Passion]

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Walp3.png

Overview:
You are studying at Miacity University. As a final year student, you have started your own advertising agency, and fortunately, students have started working with you to complete their university internships. However, these students are extremely dangerous and horny. Of course, one of the students falls in love with you. So, will you be able to deal with these people? If you can handle them, will you also be able to protect yourself from the corrupt villains in the corrupt city?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Dark Passion - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Ultra HD 4K
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Full HD 1080p
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

086.png 012.png 039.png 00026.png 034.png 003.png 086.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I have a feeling this will be an NTR game.. the female protag looks cute though. The men too have good designs. I just hope this one of those games taking half a whole decade to complete the story

Reactions: Chris2041

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Dark Passion
Just want to clarify, before the game can be moved to the Games section. What is the difference besides gender changes of the MC?
https://f95zone.to/threads/dear-reina-prologue-v-0-0-5-dark-passion.162148/
The first game was unwatched and received backlash by many due to NTR. In my personal life, I was also abandoned by my girlfriend for "future and career" reasons. Therefore, I couldn't continue Dear Reina with NTR content in any way. Firstly, I would like to point out the only similarity with the first game; Reina is still starting her own advertising agency, and at the beginning of the game, only Jonas feels emotional love for her. Of course, since the first game remained in the prologue stage, it is quite natural not to understand this difference. While in the first game, Jonas had character development and potential to rise, now the game revolves around Reina regardless of Jonas's importance. It would be good for the game to be created as a separate post for me because I don't want the game to be associated with NTR due to the old content, but the final decision on the forum is up to you. Whether you reset the old topic and install this version, merge it, or accept it as a new game. And finally, there is absolutely no NTR in this game. The game is based on the woman MC's life.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The first game was unwatched and received backlash by many due to NTR. In my personal life, I was also abandoned by my girlfriend for "future and career" reasons. Therefore, I couldn't continue Dear Reina with NTR content in any way. Firstly, I would like to point out the only similarity with the first game; Reina is still starting her own advertising agency, and at the beginning of the game, only Jonas feels emotional love for her. Of course, since the first game remained in the prologue stage, it is quite natural not to understand this difference. While in the first game, Jonas had character development and potential to rise, now the game revolves around Reina regardless of Jonas's importance. It would be good for the game to be created as a separate post for me because I don't want the game to be associated with NTR due to the old content, but the final decision on the forum is up to you. Whether you reset the old topic and install this version, merge it, or accept it as a new game. And finally, there is absolutely no NTR in this game. The game is based on the woman MC's life.
It makes sense. I just wanna make sure if this is a separate story, etc. and to prevent the unneccesary questions from the others later.

Good luck with your game. ;)

Reactions: Dark Passion

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I have a feeling this will be an NTR game.. the female protag looks cute though. The men too have good designs. I just hope this one of those games taking half a whole decade to complete the story
Prologue consists of 70 renders.
Part 1 consists of 140 renders.
Part 2 consists of 330 renderings. (330-140=190 new render)
These are all the completed sections for now. In light of these physical data, I hope the game will be satisfactory

Reactions: oste22

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
How about player options? Will there be forced encounters? Can we play lesbian only or male interest only? Can the player choose one person and be faithful, or is this another forced sexual harassment simulator?

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I still don't understand why they discuss so much about the NTR, they don't like the MC receiving some kind of NTR, but they love being the ones who practice that? That is to say, a female character appears who is married, if they can have sexual relations with her, they do so without blinking, the end of hypocrisy, another thing is that the authors should make the games to their liking and not be carried away by the opinions of others because if No, the game stops being about it and becomes public domain, there are so many Harem games out there, there are boring genres, nothing new, and every game that comes out that isn't a harem is criticized, they don't always get tired of the same thing, I don't care if it's NTR as long as it is not Harem works for me.

Feb 20, 2024
It's just another way to throw the NETORARE tag off the list. In reality it didn't help at all, because there are still too many red flags and shitty tags on the list. So the game still belongs in the same place as the previous version, which is the ignorelist.

Reactions: Chris2041

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That is to say, a female character appears who is married, if they can have sexual relations with her, they do so without blinking, the end of hypocrisy
Yes, ofc. Getting taken advantage of sucks...But if you do it to somebody else, you yourself benefit. Duh. Very simple. Also there is some nuance to it cuz a lot of the time its a revenge story or the other guy is douchebag/abusive and the woman is unhappy, etc etc and so "we" save her by netori. Deserved. Or some find it fun to play the bad guy. Nobody wants to be the unwilling cuck though. It really is not rocket science.