5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
UPDATE 08/04/23 J-3.29.2 To 0.3.31.0
test update java 11 to 20
UPDATE 09/04/23 J-3.29.2 To 0.3.31.1

Test java update breaks saves.
Solution:
1) Rollback to past java (download the game again)
2) Deleting past slot saves (in the path c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny delete all save-saveXX files)
3) Load from a quick save (Go into the game and press continue)
4) Save in any slot.

Last edited:

Jun 3, 2019
UPDATE 08/04/23 J-3.29.2 To 0.3.31.0
test update java 11 to 20
UPDATE 09/04/23 J-3.29.2 To 0.3.31.1

Test java update breaks saves.
Solution:
1) Rollback to past java (download the game again)
2) Deleting past slot saves (in the path c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny delete all save-saveXX files)
3) Load from a quick save (Go into the game and press continue)
4) Save in any slot.
There is no file, is it supposed to be like this?

Reactions: Animeax

Leslie Bull

Jan 23, 2022
This post will be used to share news on the current status of the mod

First of all, I just want to say thank you to anyone who gave the mod a try. I spent a ton of time working on it. Thanks!

Second, the mod is 100% functional with the game, therefore, any crashes or bugs you experience are from the game itself and not the mod. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with bugs so check the main thread for assistance. No content will be missed by using the mod as all non-modded assets will appear as original.

MOD status - Updated to 3.34.5...and this is the FINAL version of the mod.

Mod View attachment 757827 Org View attachment 757829

Here are some examples of the changes I have made to the world...

View attachment 1457275 View attachment 1457276 View attachment 1457277 View attachment 1457278

As always take care, stay safe, and God bless.
Will this be your last ever update of this mod for the game ?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Will this be your last ever update of this mod for the game ?
Yes, this is the end because going forward the mod will no longer work with any of the new updates. The addition of the @#$%^ white hair literally broke every single animation in the game and I don't have the time or desire to have to basically re-do everything involving Hiro.

It's been fun for the most part but after all this time it's time it's finally time to say goodbye to the game. I do wonder if it will ever actually be completed. Maybe then and only then would I ever consider revisiting the mod.

Probably not but either way again I just wanted to say thanks once again to everyone who gave the mod a shot and to those who enjoyed using it over all these years. Take care!

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, this is the end because going forward the mod will no longer work with any of the new updates. The addition of the @#$%^ white hair literally broke every single animation in the game and I don't have the time or desire to have to basically re-do everything involving Hiro.

It's been fun for the most part but after all this time it's time it's finally time to say goodbye to the game. I do wonder if it will ever actually be completed. Maybe then and only then would I ever consider revisiting the mod.

Probably not but either way again I just wanted to say thanks once again to everyone who gave the mod a shot and to those who enjoyed using it over all these years. Take care!
Sorry to see this be killed, but thanks for all the work you have done until now.
What is the final version of the game this mod works with?

Reactions: nimets112 and Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry to see this be killed, but thanks for all the work you have done until now.
What is the final version of the game this mod works with?
3.34.5 so it's only one week behind and if you follow the MEGA link thats where you can download it. Take care.

Reactions: Belly97

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
3.34.5 so it's only one week behind and if you follow the MEGA link thats where you can download it. Take care.
Thanks
Does the version in your link include everything I need or do I need to download something else and if so what else and do you have a link?

Reactions: Jorja

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Instructions are on the main page but basically, if you have the game installed properly and can run it just replace that .jar with mine just like you would with a weekly update. I only edit the graphic files otherwise the game is exactly the same.
Thanks, I was more wondering if you have a link/download for 3.34.5 as the best I could find was 3.34.0 and 3.35.0/3.35.1 which I assume the first will work but missing a few bugfixes and the second won't.

Leslie Bull

Jan 23, 2022

This is indeed sad news, but I'm with you, recoding everything just isn't it. You've done a great job and this mod was truly exciting to play, so thank you for the time and effort you've put into it !!!

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks, I was more wondering if you have a link/download for 3.34.5 as the best I could find was 3.34.0 and 3.35.0/3.35.1 which I assume the first will work but missing a few bugfixes and the second won't.
Hey been busy but I just noticed your question so I uploaded the stock version of 3.34.5 to the MEGA page. Take care.

Reactions: gervid and Belly97

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
if you keep all the stuff from the windows version, but replace the .jar file with the new one, it should still work. or downloading java makes it work as well
This is 100% correct.

Belly97 When updating the game you do not need to keep downloading everything. Just replace the old .jar with the new .jar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tsukiouji
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes