VN Ren'Py Abandoned Redefine [Ch.1] [RavenByte Games]

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not exactly sold on that overview and those renders. To be honest, the text sounds too pompose and everything looks a bit mediocre.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This is the kind of game that could piss me off.
I download it immediately. :love:
For development for the rest of the game... (y)

Reactions: metagrossrj

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Man that overview and spoiler says a lot and at the same time almost nothing :KEK: (it's weird but it reminds me of those movie trailers in the 90s) the only thing I hope is that there is a real

0dfde08bcc55c3e037b46ecf6d4b45f3.gif

Leaving that aside, if the dev lurks f95, it would be nice to know the planned tags and I guess kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable/optional (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

Good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Redefine-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well, the main problem isn't how the girls look - they look ok I think - the main problem is the storytelling.

You start the game. First girl, you have no idea what her story with the MC is, asks MC to do some heist or something. How the hell can I decide what to do without any context? I get she is my cousin and wants to steal something from my uncle. But that is not enough to make that first decision.
What is up with the uncle? The MC lived for at least a decade in his house - give me some more info here.
Why does his own daughter wants to go against him? He is just pissing her off because he has power - is not a reason.

And it doesn't get better. The conversations are just weird. I GUESS they should be some friendly banter with his female cousins and that MAYBE works halfway, but it doesn't work on the uncle or the guy with the $-Tattoo. The MC acts like some invincible idiot all the time - and it annoys the shit out of me.
The moment the MC is finished with the §-Tattoo guy I just gave up.

It just is not my cup of tea I guess.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
The story and narration are rather disorganised. Also, the picture was very dark in most of them, I honestly couldn't see much.
It needs revision, but it can be fixed.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Redefine [Ch.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 128mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
Sadly, this immediately comes across as unjustifiably pretentious for me and I'm afraid nothing turns me off quicker. Well, that and, if I'm totally honest, blurred nipples.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
And it doesn't get better. The conversations are just weird
Exactly my feeling as well.

Conversations with first 2 girls both assume MC knows what's going on, while player has no fucking clue.
In both cases MC is saying things about understanding and they're discussing established events that are meant to mean something...while I have no idea who the people are, what they're talking about or why it's important.

It would be like watching a scene at the halfway through the movie without seeing anything before that. It means NOTHING. There is no context, it's just words that might as well be complete gibberish.

Horrible start to the game.

I'll give it one more update, but don't have high hopes.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, teasing,
Any word on future tags?
A lot of people have asked for them and I am waiting for them as well before I try out this VN.

It might even be abandoned. Since this version was made he has only talked about another game, " " on his Patreon.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Just saw first scene and thought that it's a cool start to see a nude girl in the beginning already, but was shocked when saw that it's a man actually.... his tits are almost as big as that girl from the shower scene :oops: