BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1690480759164.png

Overview:
Embark on an enthralling odyssey of mystery and vengeance in this gripping visual novel.
In a world haunted by a tragic past,
a young boy's life was shattered when his mother was ruthlessly taken from him 18 years ago.
Now, with a burning desire for answers and a heart consumed by a thirst for justice,
he sets forth on a perilous quest cloaked in enigmas and hidden truths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: RavenByte Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

WdQ2g3.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png sYO1aH.png ZgEHA3.png vNrbZB.png E75tgu.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Redefine [Ch 1] [RavenByte Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Let me translate the description: You mom died, you want revenge, and you make choices in a visual novel.
Gripping..

It reads like text on the box of a game that's trying to hard, chill

Reactions: larry69

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Why do I get the feeling that the mom isn't really dead and later on unknowingly she'll get dicked by MC daily.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Yes, based on the tags this is a generic incest-harem... Minus incest and minus harem.
Tags aren't always accurate, especially so soon after upload.

"Uncle" is referring to Ghost Girl's father. "Nephew" should be self-explanatory.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
While the flowery synopsis/summary and developer's notes laid out the benefits of joining the patron community, most of us would probably appreciate a planned tags summary instead. As it is, be prepared for three pages of repetitive questions along the lines of: is there incest, is it a harem, is there ntr, can I avoid LI's or are they forced, can I avoid lesbian content, what about (insert kink here)? From the summary and sample visuals it looks like the characters may be related, there will probably be at least as much ass as tits and there will be a dark and a light path. Not enough info to tempt me into a download until we get a few more updates.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In a world haunted by a tragic past, a young boy's life was shattered when his mother was ruthlessly taken from him 18 years ago.

In a world with a dead mother and a father looking over his shoulder... :ROFLMAO:

Looks playable.
Thanks.
Ravenbyte games

Fixed spelling and punctuation file.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Let me translate the description: You mom died, you want revenge, and you make choices in a visual novel.
Gripping..

It reads like text on the box of a game that's trying to hard, chill
Honestly, all that flowery text, while i't's very well written it gives me the vibe that the game itself is going to be a slog to read through.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, all that flowery text, while i't's very well written it gives me the vibe that the game itself is going to be a slog to read through.
What I'm really upset about is now both of us will have these typos cemented into this "discussion"

Reactions: Shenhan