EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Every time I click on Bea in the living room it says "nothing" and I don't see a quest for True Photographer.
go to the entrance of the home during the evening, a scene should play.

I know this part is just little tricky, I'll improve it. Probably with a message from Bea on the smartphone

Last edited:
Reactions: mcclem5257

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
what do you mean " just goes right to the map"?

However you have to progress through the quests Dreams Come True and Mate for Emma before you go to home entrance in the evening.

Reactions: ja1anna

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
what do you mean " just goes right to the map"?

However you have to progress through the quests Dreams Come True and Mate for Emma before you go to home entrance in the evening.
RB.jpg
I did and I get "Ends in this content" and like I said brfore every time I click on Emma or Zoe it say "Nothing".What I mean when I go to the entrance of my house there's no cut scene it goes to the map,plus I don't see a Dreams Come True quest.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
it means that for now you have reached the end of those quests for this update.

i don't see i you made the quest Dreams Come True from your screen.

are you telling me that when you are in the entrance it throws you out on the map without having clicked anything?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
it means that for now you have reached the end of those quests for this update.

i don't see i you made the quest Dreams Come True from your screen.

are you telling me that when you are in the entrance it throws you out on the map without having clicked anything?
Yes,I just click the entrance door and it takes me to the map.I included my save file in case you want to check if I'm doing something wrong.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Yes,I just click the entrance door and it takes me to the map.I included my save file in case you want to check if I'm doing something wrong.
It's normal, you only need to stay in the entrance location to start quest.

From the save file I see that you didn't do the quest "Dreams come true". Confirm?

you start a fresh game or load an old save?

Last edited:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry, can't view pics, on;y previews from updates section. Looks like Sameface's saga MC became adult and more anime.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Whats the sexual content for Lora so far? I'm waiting for a considerable amount before I play.

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
Is there an easy way to enable rollback on this? I sometimes click to the next bit of dialogue without fully comprehending what i read, so i need to go back and re read it. I get that it is often a design choice to disable it but it would be cool if i could reactivate it. I tried editing the scripy.rpy file to set persistant rollback to true but it threw up an error when i tried to relaunch the game so i reverted changes

If the answer is no then i can live with that, figured i would ask

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes