Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
When you write a review, you're taking on the huge responsibility of truly understanding what you're reviewing. Otherwise, it's harmful to those who read it.
Yes, Exactly. I wish the members would forget about their personal dislikes and review based on the technical aspects of the game. I respect the members who take the time to write a proper review. The review system here is poorly set up, and the staff could care less.

My only negative about the game is the poor translation. Grammar and syntax could be improved.

Reactions: EuphoriaStudios

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, can't view pics, on;y previews from updates section. Looks like Sameface's saga MC became adult and more anime.
Holy shit that's the perfect way to phrase that. I couldn't ever figure out why Summertime Saga's characters were all so friggin ugly and un-fappable to me. That game is probably the most financially successful H-game of all time at this point (or *well* in the running, at least!) and no matter how many times I've tried it I can't enjoy any of the scenes because the characters all have that same dumb look on their face.

Sameface's Saga. Perfect description lol

Honestly I'm not really sure what to think of Red Brim at this point, it's far too early for me to try it and my experience with Saga makes me run from clones of it also, and there have definitely been a few over the years. The dev can try to deny it all they want but we aren't blind, and honestly, copycat away for all I care. I may not personally like Summertime Saga but I can acknowledge that it set a precedent in the H-game "industry" (can we call it that? lol) as a hugely financial success.

DOOM was so incredibly popular that it spawned an entire genre and every first person shooter that came after it for the next decade was called a DOOM-clone. Based on Summertime's enormous success, it's absolutely reasonable to expect Saga-clones to exist.. in fact it was always a given that someone would try to take the formula and improve on it.

I wish you luck with your Saga-clone, Euphoria. I don't care about accusations, we all have eyes here and we all know what we see. Own it dude, make your game better than Summertime Saga and the comparison polarity might flip ;)

Reactions: Irvine_1
Jan 15, 2023
i think this game is bugged or the dev is trooling with this update or uss i dont see ant progression the same shitt next update how to proced foward when is the same ending

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am stuck seems that I have to find something extreme and go back to the hardware store aka Big Thor I have tried the phone and am drawing a blank on what to look for

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes