VN Ren'Py Abandoned Recorded Temptation [v0.20] [Tiger Monkey Games]

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man im surprised the MC is staying with that annoying bitchy gf

She barely wants to do anything sex related and she annoying af

I would have left her feminist workaholic ass if she was mine lol

Aug 29, 2020
You're saying the focus is on voyeurism and exhibitionism.
To me it seems that at one time or another, there will be a lot of guys having sex with a lot of girls in the game.
So try to give an honest answer to what they really want to do, so we can leave for good and not bother you, or if it's worth investing in the game now. I don't want to start playing and soon the game becomes a cuckold game (NTR).

Last edited:

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
STATEMENT:

The story is roughly finished and we have to say that we couldn't find a way to include NTR.

Originally, it was planned to include a small side-story. But we decided against it, because we think it would hurt the flow of the game too much and it isn't the way we want to tell the story. We're sorry if we upset anyone with this. There has to be a certain passion for a particular fetish (in this case NTR) to write/design it in a proper way (to feel happy about it) and we personally think that we can't give NTR justice in that regard.

We understand the concern about NTR and we're deeply sorry for misleading you.

It was never our intention to misleade any of you.

Poor wording and overeager to make everybody happy was a big mistake on our side.

We're deeply sorry for that.

But we guess it is only fair (for the players) to stop all of this by saying that there won't be NTR in any kind or form.

Anybody who had hopes for a NTR story, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Developer Notes are updated.

Thank you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well played trough this new update

At least the other women are great company in this game

But man when does the MC leave that feminist gf of his she is the most annoying gf i ever seen in a avn

Doesnt wanna do anything besides one time a sex scene were she got mad that the mc cummed on her

All the others times shes like nope

And she has only work on her mind and is always in a shitty mood

Man its about time that the mc says enough is enough and im trading her in for one of those office ladies

Reactions: Leeeply

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well played trough this new update

At least the other women are great company in this game

But man when does the MC leave that feminist gf of his she is the most annoying gf i ever seen in a avn

Doesnt wanna do anything besides one time a sex scene were she got mad that the mc cummed on her

All the others times shes like nope

And she has only work on her mind and is always in a shitty mood

Man its about time that the mc says enough is enough and im trading her in for one of those office ladies
Thank you for your feedback.

Well, the girlfriend is purposely written the way she is.

The intention was/is to make her as annoying as possible, so I guess we succeeded.

I don't want to spoil the story with her just yet, but as you may expect, the relationship is pretty much over for now. Besides a small scene, she won't be appearing in the next update.

But the story with her isn't over just yet.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
STATEMENT:

The story is roughly finished and we have to say that we couldn't find a way to include NTR.

Originally, it was planned to include a small side-story. But we decided against it, because we think it would hurt the flow of the game too much and it isn't the way we want to tell the story. We're sorry if we upset anyone with this. There has to be a certain passion for a particular fetish (in this case NTR) to write/design it in a proper way (to feel happy about it) and we personally think that we can't give NTR justice in that regard.

We understand the concern about NTR and we're deeply sorry for misleading you.

It was never our intention to misleade any of you.

Poor wording and overeager to make everybody happy was a big mistake on our side.

We're deeply sorry for that.

But we guess it is only fair (for the players) to stop all of this by saying that there won't be NTR in any kind or form.

Anybody who had hopes for a NTR story, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Developer Notes are updated.

Thank you.
To be honest, I'm a bit annoyed. Not at you, nor anyone in your team, but the system itself. I wish there was an easy way for a new Dev to get the information about fetishes and other such things easily. When Dev's come in and don't know how much Sandbox annoys people, or mixing the three letter word with Harem and other things like that. It causes so much headache for Devs as much as the audience that wants to play them. The Harem audience is so condition to Devs trying to mix genres that they are defensive and ready to attack. The Devs are bright eyed and want to gain everyone's love, then they get crushed by everyone even if they didn't mean any harm...

As far as the announcement goes, I think you made the right decision, but as you said, SOMEONE is gonna get disappointed. As a person that didn't like what you were "planning" to add, I'm happy about it. Just frustrated that we even had to go through this stupid Tag dance.

Either way, good luck on your game! <3

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
From what I've seen in the initial updates, thd old man has about as much chance of getting laid as a nun in a convent.

If you just can't stand to see a game with male characters other than the MC, then sure, find another game. However I don't think you have anything to worry about here.

• Red Heart

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
I actually found myself liking the relationship between the MC and his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she's a bitch, but a lot of it isn't unfounded. The MC really comes off like a piece of garbage, so her being regularly angry at him makes sense. She works all day and comes home to him having done nothing but played games, when she pays for everything. It'd be one thing if he was disabled or something, but he's just being lazy. It's a super toxic relationship, but honestly it felt realistic because of it. Two people who don't want to be alone but REALLY don't belong together.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RecordedTemptation-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is the game going to have romance with the LIs? Or is it just corrupting them without any romance?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well thankfully the mc his gf is gone

Couldnt stand her attitude and hope we can just keep her friendzoned at best

Short update tho

Hope the next update aint too far off

• Hey there

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is the game going to have romance with the LIs? Or is it just corrupting them without any romance?
At some point, yes, it is planned to include a romance. This won't be any time soon though (at least not in the next 2-3 updates.)

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but I Find myself empathizing with Laura a lot after this last update. Like I said before, still a bitch, but that letter shows she's at least self aware, and I have to wonder if she would have left it if the MC wasn't a child. If she had a partner in the relationship, and not a dependent, would she have felt more comfortable talking to him? Who knows. Am I imagining way too much for her? Probably. Would be interesting to see them give it an honest shot if she comes back, PROVIDED the MC grows up. Otherwise she deserves better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At some point, yes, it is planned to include a romance. This won't be any time soon though (at least not in the next 2-3 updates.)
Just a romance, or are we going to be able to romance all LIs?

I like exhibitionism, but if there is no romance I have no interest. In fact, the only sex scenes that interest me are those with the MC with the LIs with whom he establishes a romantic relationship (so I like harem romance games). I prefer not to see the rest of the scenes, and if possible, avoid them.

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Just a romance, or are we going to be able to romance all LIs?

I like exhibitionism, but if there is no romance I have no interest. In fact, the only sex scenes that interest me are those with the MC with the LIs with whom he establishes a romantic relationship (so I like harem romance games). I prefer not to see the rest of the scenes, and if possible, avoid them.

You will be able to romance at least two of them (maybe even simultaneously).

The story is roughly written until the end, but we're always open to add new things along the way, as long as it fits the narrative, of course.
If enough people are interested in being able to romance all characters, we will definitely consider adding it to the game.

About being able to skip certain scenes, we thought about that as well, and are thinking about a way to implement it without interrupting the game-flow and narrative. Just giving the player the option to skip it, would feel weird because it would still happen at the current state of the game. But there will be options in the future to go for a certain character, so you will have the option to avoid characters completely. Similar to the choice you have with Madison, where you can choose which scene you want to see.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You will be able to romance at least two of them (maybe even simultaneously).

The story is roughly written until the end, but we're always open to add new things along the way, as long as it fits the narrative, of course.
If enough people are interested in being able to romance all characters, we will definitely consider adding it to the game.

About being able to skip certain scenes, we thought about that as well, and are thinking about a way to implement it without interrupting the game-flow and narrative. Just giving the player the option to skip it, would feel weird because it would still happen at the current state of the game. But there will be options in the future to go for a certain character, so you will have the option to avoid characters completely. Similar to the choice you have with Madison, where you can choose which scene you want to see.
Ok, I'll be back when everything is more decided. Although I have to point out several things: First, I'm not a big fan of choosing, almost always, if I have to choose between several LIs I usually don't choose and I leave the game, but it may happen that only one of them interests me, or interests me much more than the rest. Second, while I like exhibitionism, voyeurism doesn't interest me too much (spying on girls undressing, masturbating or sleeping isn't something that appeals to me too much). I prefer when they do it voluntarily, that is, they know that there may be someone watching them. Third, I have no interest in any of the LIs that don't include romance, so I'd preffer be able to avoid all (sexual) scenes between them and the MC. But these are just my tastes, nothing more.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Ok, I'll be back when everything is more decided. Although I have to point out several things: First, I'm not a big fan of choosing, almost always, if I have to choose between several LIs I usually don't choose and I leave the game, but it may happen that only one of them interests me, or interests me much more than the rest. Second, while I like exhibitionism, voyeurism doesn't interest me too much (spying on girls undressing, masturbating or sleeping isn't something that appeals to me too much). I prefer when they do it voluntarily, that is, they know that there may be someone watching them. Third, I have no interest in any of the LIs that don't include romance, so I'd preffer be able to avoid all (sexual) scenes between them and the MC. But these are just my tastes, nothing more.
The same thing, that I also stop playing it if I have to choose only one between several. At that point it feels like a hellish amount of useless work has been done in the game and the game leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
It's a good game, I've enjoyed playing it. The fact that there is a storyboard (or at least, a rough plan) is an awful lot better than other games out there, so well done! For me, as long as the story makes sense (and personally, I'd prefer it if there were characters that you definitely cannot romance) it'd be perfect.
The same thing, that I also stop playing it if I have to choose only one between several. At that point it feels like a hellish amount of useless work has been done in the game and the game leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Realistically, if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. The dev isn't going to miss one player at the end of the day.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
I enjoyed what you made so far. It's probably a pain in the ass but going through and spell checking the script would definitely do a lot to make the experience more enjoyable. What I do with my VN is I play through it myself and read everything. This is something I see a lot of up and coming devs not do correctly. My first impression of a game is more likely to be negative if there are a lot of grammatical issues. If English is not your first language, I hope you don't take any offense to this :)

Looking forward to your updates in the future. Best of luck.