VN Ren'Py Abandoned Recorded Temptation [v0.20] [Tiger Monkey Games]

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
By the way - a really good suggestion:

FIRST plan your game and story, and THEN begin to create it as you planned.

Starting a story and not knowing what you will do and just hope for the best never lead to success.
For me it sounds like you have basicially no clue about the details of your story right now - get this sorted, and come back when you know what you are doing/will do in future. Creating/starting a game without any defined plan/story is absolutely unprofessional and not recommended.

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Girlfriend is a pain in the ass bitch, so corruption and trasformation (of her)* are the better choiches .

(* look at GGGB or Defending Lidya Collier)
Well we tried to make the girlfriend a real pain in the ass, so I guess we succeeded by doing so.

• Love
Reactions: atrebor68

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
By the way - a really good suggestion:

FIRST plan your game and story, and THEN begin to create it as you planned.

Starting a story and not knowing what you will do and just hope for the best never lead to success.
For me it sounds like you have basicially no clue about the details of your story right now - get this sorted, and come back when you know what you are doing/will do in future. Creating/starting a game without any defined plan/story is absolutely unprofessional and not recommended.
First of all, thank you for your feedback!

I can assure you there is a plan behind the story/game etc.
The whole story isn't written yet, but there is a plan behind the overarching story.
Even if it doesn't seem like it (Of course my previous post makes it look like we have no idea; I may have to choose some better words next time!).

Reactions: Hyperserver

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly, if it doesn't have ntr, I won't play it anymore, the MC is such a whiny good for nothing asshole that he DESERVES to cucked, independently if someone like it as a fetish or not.
Would you seriously not play it anymore? really ? :eek:wow that would be a big loss, really thanks for telling us we were all very worried that YOU won't play it anymore if this doesn't turn into a cuck sim.:cry:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In the OP this "THERE IS NO NTR"
Then the dev said this
"Those will be expanded in every update. But I will be thinking about the stuff you mentioned.
NTR/Sharing is definitely a good option." ?????????

DON'T BE FOOLED

Last edited:

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
In the OP this "THERE IS NO NTR"
Then the dev said this
"Those will be expanded in every update. But I will be thinking about the stuff you mentioned.
NTR/Sharing is definitely a good option." ?????????

DON'T BE FOOLED
Well, if you had actually played it, you would know that there is in fact no NTR in the game.
It's okay if you don't like NTR, but please make no assumptions if there is actually none included.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, if you had actually played it, you would know that there is in fact no NTR in the game.
It's okay if you don't like NTR, but please make no assumptions if there is actually none included.
Well, if you had actually read what I posted, you would know that I never said there was NTR in the game. My only assumption is that there will likely be NTR because of what you posted about the future of the game. If NTR is planed why not put that in the OP instead of fooling people with "THERE IS NO NTR". What it should say is "NTR IS PLANED" or if not then "NO NTR PLANED". BTW I did play, and I must admit I liked it. But what a waste if I support this, only to have it turn into another NTR game.

NOTE: Please disregard what I said above, the dev has cleared up this misunderstanding. (See dev notes) We now know what to expect going forward. Personally, I like the start of this game, and I think it will get even better as it goes along. BTW this dev will listen to us and answer questions, which is better than a lot of them will do. looking forward to seeing more of this.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RecordedTemptation-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Recorded Temptation [v0.20] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 323Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Someone who helps someone else is called an "assistant". It's listed as "assistance" in the game.

Reactions: Leeeply

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, interesting start. Don't know about the girlfriend, I would have left her already. But on the other hand, the MC is just a dumb asshole with priorities of a kid. The sex scene needs a bit of work, because now, the penis is clipping through the labia and the labia doesn't move at all. Some typos I have seen (e.g. jow instead of job). About the whole NTR discussion, don't make it skippable, make it avoidable/optional. That way you won't upset people, who don't like this fetish.

Sidenote: Be careful with logos from companies in your game (e.g. Monster Energy logo as the tattoo of the MC), because that could easily lead to trouble for you. Especially as long as you intent to make money from your game.

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well, interesting start. Don't know about the girlfriend, I would have left her already. But on the other hand, the MC is just a dumb asshole with priorities of a kid. The sex scene needs a bit of work, because now, the penis is clipping through the labia and the labia doesn't move at all. Some typos I have seen (e.g. jow instead of job). About the whole NTR discussion, don't make it skippable, make it avoidable/optional. That way you won't upset people, who don't like this fetish.

Sidenote: Be careful with logos from companies in your game (e.g. Monster Energy logo as the tattoo of the MC), because that could easily lead to trouble for you. Especially as long as you intent to make money from your game.

The girlfriend was intended to be a real annoying "bitch".
So we succeeded in that point, I guess...

About the MC being unlikable; we heard that a lot, we will keep that in mind and try to make him more likable in future updates.

We might remake the first sex scene in the future, but I don't want to promise anything yet. But in future scenes we will try to improve ourselves!

Maybe we have an exclusive contract with Monster. Who knows...
Jokes aside, it's probably a good idea to get rid of it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate that kind of criticism a lot and it helps us to improve the game!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The girlfriend was intended to be a real annoying "bitch".
So we succeeded in that point, I guess...

About the MC being unlikable; we heard that a lot, we will keep that in mind and try to make him more likable in future updates.

We might remake the first sex scene in the future, but I don't want to promise anything yet. But in future scenes we will try to improve ourselves!

Maybe we have an exclusive contract with Monster. Who knows...
Jokes aside, it's probably a good idea to get rid of it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate that kind of criticism a lot and it helps us to improve the game!
Just don't want to see another game taken down because of legal reasons. In the past many parodies of Pokémon games and at least one Fire Emblem parody got abandoned because the threat of Nintendo sueing the devs was in the room. Sure Monster isn't as big as Nintendo and won't likely start something, but better be safe than sorry.

As for the sex scenes, if you keep it in mind for future scenes and rework the first ones at a later date, that's alright, IMO. You're not the first dev and probably not the last one, where the labia doesn't spread and therefor the dick clips through parts where it shouldn't. But I think a slightly more accurate physics in the area of the vagina could improve the overall scene and therefor in the long run, the reception, even if not everyone looks that closely on such small detail.