VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
With the last update I fear this is going the way so many other games of this style (serious, mysterious, philosophic and melancholic) have gone: the author keeps opening more and more plots without even a hint of the others getting resolved.

And usually that ends in one of two ways: with the game quickly being abandoned because the author gets overwhelmed or with the story becoming so convoluted that reading it becomes a chore instead of fun.

Still, hoping for the best and that it turns out that I'm wrong.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Looks like it is a dialog replacer, so if there is new dialog that should be incest themed it wouldn't altered. Haven't played the game yet so don't know who the characters are.
Last update had content with Chloe, the MC's sister. He called her "Chloe" the whole time and not "sister" but it was fully appropriate. Just for the last update, the patch is either unneeded or working, depending on how you look at it.

CokkPaps

Nov 19, 2017
just have some love points on Emily (maybe also Chloe) so you can start Evelyn's route.
P/S: You don't need to betray Bob for Evelyn.
ReclaimingtheLost_vN4uP3zt7m.jpg
ReclaimingtheLost_0SU0BSSup7.jpg

Reactions: Yngling

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
I enjoy this game, particularly the romantic entanglements with my brother's wife and my secretary. I hope the upcoming updates will offer even more opportunities for interaction.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
During dinner with Chloe, the MC mentions his real name, but Chloe doesn't recognize him, shouldn't he be "The Politician" in this scene?
Chloe also mentions his real name.

Reactions: OhMelusine
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes