VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
if is a update each 120 days or 3 months , the amount of content and renders is no so bad or even is decent ,

BUT I is a update each 5 or more months well is so lame , 400 renders ... and most of they are no sense renders, usual infection /disease with these developers , is like the DNA full of junk code ... Full of tease renders ...

Then after 3 updates more developer will say oh oh oh oh oh i has run out inspiration , oh i dont know how to solve this mess with the plot THAT i put myself into it , oh oh oh , more excuses, oh oh have pity of me , tried to acomplish so much but cant deliver. (this type developer usual behavior)

3 or 2 branches are enough , otherwise have seen this type of VN like friends on needsh , but is more work , more pain , that is NO necessarily reflected on the end product

- do more spicy renders , the most it can be

- less complex plot , we are no playing / running a nasa program here

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReclaimingTheLost-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
Does the incest patch work on the new version? And will it continue to work on future versions?
Looks like it is a dialog replacer, so if there is new dialog that should be incest themed it wouldn't altered. Haven't played the game yet so don't know who the characters are.

Reactions: Yngling

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say i like the story so far. Also finally meeting Bob's wife was nice, since we get to see if betraying Bob is worth it :p, and she does look like it might be worth, with how Bob caused so much trouble for MC. Date with Chloe was also quite nice, that and gallery pics give promise that we get to eventually have action with Grace also. Now there's a gilf that deserves some sweet love :love:

Reactions: Yngling

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Sorry for the bad English.

Well, I played with the version 0.5 incest patch, and there were no errors.
For those who want the step by step of this version:

bob's wife = if you want, steal, enjoy your friend's wife.
= be rude to him, from the beginning of the game,
call his wife sexy in front of him, when meeting emily - bob's wife - = flirt with her, get on top of her, support her, don't support bob, then
Again she will be frustrated with Bob, encourage her to try to cheat on Bob.

protagonist's sister = watch the broadcast, when she is in a photo room with her friend.
choose the option for her to remove her bra, basically for the good ending, don't touch her breasts
call her to bed, after arriving at her house, kiss her, try to remove her strap, resulting in her
sending him messages and some photos.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
MILF is 20-45

Over 45 would be "mature" (euphemism) or just "granny"
Eh, MILF when the term firsat came to wider usage was primarily focused on mid/late 30's and early (maybe mid) 40's women who looked fit and athletic, in shape, younger than their age might suggest, or overall mature enough to lose the "girl" soft features and into a mature woman.

It was later bastardized by idiots to mean 20-somethings also (yes they technically can be a MILF, but that's not the true original target meaning) which does not normally at all encompass the 'soccer-mom gone bad' idea that the original MILF meant. Just for clarity sake.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Well that's a solid start. The writing is very good, a few lengths but nothing annoying and it makes it easy to get caught up in the story.

I'll wait a little longer before giving an opinion on the different girls because apart from Emily, we don't really know their personalities yet. But at least they're all pretty!

The story is classic but it's well done so far, I can't wait to see how it goes. I just hope the "search for the MC's daughter" arc doesn't last too long.

Thanks for the work, Passion_Portal and good luck!

Reactions: JojodoLolo

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I don't have much to criticize about the game:

1°- Punctuation, it's not difficult, punctuate the dialogues, it's so unusual that it's the first time I've criticized something like this on F95.

2°- Did the MC really cum in seconds just because the girl touched his penis with her tongue? She wanted to blow him, but he exploded before she started, come on!

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Really, well done on the renders. I love the little eye movements, brings the characters to life.

Looking forward to the next installment!!

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes