VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

When you try and restart after adding this option error will not load because of this command init +1
It has never been a problem for me, mine is at +1, I just opened the game now and it still works fine. I have never had an error from enabling developer mode just from modifying 00.console.rpy so if you did that, that is probably where the error is.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
It has never been a problem for me, mine is at +1, I just opened the game now and it still works fine. I have never had an error from enabling developer mode just from modifying 00.console.rpy so if you did that, that is probably where the error is.
I changed it to init -1 works oo well. LOL

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Click on the bookcase in your room choose "Aimlessly browse" and type:
As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.

It is case & punctuation sensitive so be careful.
ok I typed this in case & punctuation sensitive and i got *yawn*... did I do something wrong ?

Reactions: newtiagoblack
U

User_10739

When you read the clue just write it down verbatim, that what I did and it worked for me, yawn is a fail.

U

User_10739

I changed it to init -1 works oo well. LOL
Yeah, I start with a -1 usually and then switch to a +1 if it doesn't come up. I have had 100% success in every renpy game I have used it on and no more screwing with the console.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
For me found this to be a wasted up date took part away unless I'm doing something wrong.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
ok got it to work, I had typed in the word "nothing" think that messed it up, when I reloaded the game I put in the phrase as it was shown and now works fine.

Now i just need a bloody walkthrough due to the fact I am doing the same chit over and over and nothing is happening :-/

newtiagoblack

Jul 5, 2017
There is no way to have sex with my mother. I have not been playing here for a while, but it happens to the same thing???

#Brazil

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote