VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Heh, i enjoyed reading them too.

As for the NTR questions, author answered this one "i just hope there is no NTR/cuck planned" - the cuck fetish boils down to a male/female (say a chimpanzee) accepting its inferior role in a pack/tribe/family towards the alpha, and that is antithetical to the MC (as I've made him). " that victor sounds like an ass " - you have no idea.

Last edited:

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone get relationship with Emillia over 25(without cheating)? it is supposed to be the 3rd or 4th study time, but for me that scene when i click "Lets do this" the scene blanks out and I dont get any more points. 25 points, in this scene is supposed to give +9 relation and date=1, where she then shows up in your room. If I open the console "Emillia.relation=+34" and "Emillia_date=1", I then skip that scene and she will show up in my room, in the evening.

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
apparently i have a version of the game that doesn't allow cheats or anything else... it's called 1st alpha? does that mean it's not the full version?

U

User_10739

The password for the bookcase is "As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can." without the quotation marks.
cheats, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i really thing this game is a waste of time.Does not worth to even download it..after 3 versions, you can only give a backrub to your mom(nothing intresting in that). You cant even leave the house.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you sleep enough days, chapter 1 will begin and you'll meet some new characters, and among them...one you'll probably want to stab no less than 83512312683128 times.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, for some reason developer console didint work. Tryed to put option.rpy to game folder but nothing. Anyone know why? Console work well.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I don't really understand this game now- I mean I get the story, but the mechanics are strange. Seems to me in this version, you can't increase sister's affection anymore- but you can lose it nearly every time you try and talk to her. And the only way to increase mom's is on the weekend watching her play piano and watching a movie. But if you then make the mistake of having dinner with them, you lose points for both of them in a linear conversation (no choices)...??? And in the last version, ordering pizza increased sister's affection, but not in this version.

What am I missing?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So aside from banging the call girl there is nothing else? I have no idea if peeping on the mom or the sis when they are showering does anything (good or bad).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Flanex
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote