2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Senidan

Apr 25, 2020
Netori means you are the one stealing someone elses loved one
Netorare means you are the one being stolen from; you aren't happy about it and/or don't know about it.
Netorase means you are the one being cheated on; but it's consensual and you know about it.
---
Netorare is differentiated by how it happens / the feelings of the heroine:
Type A - Consensual from the start; she's down with it
Type B - She doesn't like it to begin with, but starts to like it and turns
Type C - It's non-con from start to finish - AKA rape
Prob one of the games that shows almost all the forms of Netorare is "Scars of Summer"
if i remember the name correctly. only one that not covered is rape i think in that one

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That first screenshot is yet another compelling reason for F95 to start differentiating between Netorare and Netori.
Technically it does.

Netori is tagged with cheating, and sometimes specified in genre as cheating.

If you do come across Netori ONLY (could have both) games tagged with NTR, just report it using the other option.

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
So, is this actually translated, or is it another Chinese game the dev is releasing in "English" but it's been machine translated incredibly poorly? Screenshots look like very poor translation

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

milouderr jon

Jan 21, 2018
Netori means you are the one stealing someone elses loved one
Netorare means you are the one being stolen from; you aren't happy about it and/or don't know about it.
Netorase means you are the one being cheated on; but it's consensual and you know about it.
---
Netorare is differentiated by how it happens / the feelings of the heroine:
Type A - Consensual from the start; she's down with it
Type B - She doesn't like it to begin with, but starts to like it and turns
Type C - It's non-con from start to finish - AKA rape
1446153_FB_IMG_1622980019231.jpg

Dec 31, 2019
Can someone explain to me what happening in this game? I'm kinda confused.
For Anyone else who is confused, the reason the protagonist in the first image (the one having sex with the girl) looks different from the protagonist in the other photos is because, at the start of the game the actual protagonist (Young looking one in all the other photos) is playing an NTR game and that games protagonist is having sex with the woman.

So it's just the in game protagonist, not the actual protagonist.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes