VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat [Week 1] [Dumb Koala Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
This one will be more focused on the straight content. There will be lesbian scenes, and there's already a lesbian-only mode. But there aren't any in the regular version posted here (hence no lesbian tag for now) and only 1 in the SE so far. And the mode only skips content with a short description for story purposes.

She sure is :)
awesome man! I would love for her to want to have ( and get ) bigger muscles and such
buff lolis need more love!

Reactions: TommyTuba

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
I think it's the most promising game from the developer so far. Having played most of his games, I can see the extraordinary improvement.
The only negative I could list is that this part is too short for a free demo version, and has too little content.
I would especially point out that the lesbian line is avoided, so it is closer to my taste.
I'm not sure what the plans are for the game, but I think it would be a good idea if the male protagonist of Kidnap could pay a visit and even lock himself in a room, which would create some tension, both about what happens in the room and how the others deal with the situation.

Good luck to Devs and shes team, I look forward to the expansion of the game.
I think non-cinetic was a good decision.

Reactions: LightmanP

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nice to see another game from DK. Looking forward playing this one as it progresses.

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
In the sea of humongous cow udders and fat milf landladies we call f95zone there is a shining beacon of hope for those of us who appreciate the finer, daintier side of the feminine form.
Thank you DK for your light on on the dark horizon guiding us home.
For real. I think I'm secretly worried big ol titty characters will start creeping into DK games, but I'm hopeful they won't as "tiny titty teens" is written right at the top of their website. And that's certainly why I am there.

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Bonjour et merci pour ce superbe jeu qu'est Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat , voici une traduction française du jeu !

Hello and thank you for this superb game that is Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat, here is a French translation of the game!

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
For real. I think I'm secretly worried big ol titty characters will start creeping into DK games, but I'm hopeful they won't as "tiny titty teens" is written right at the top of their website. And that's certainly why I am there.
Tbh I wouldn’t mind one or two thicc milfs for contrast.
It would look great next to the tiny tits.
As long as the main focus doesn’t change then we’re good lol

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Tbh I wouldn’t mind one or two thicc milfs for contrast.
It would look great next to the tiny tits.
As long as the main focus doesn’t change then we’re good lol

DumbKoala, is famous for the tiny tittie genre and we of the Tiny Titty Committee are extremely happy about that. If you are into larger and super large tits then there are plenty of games/novels out there to satisfy your desires. Small and tiny, and no tits at all are so hard to find, especially with such beautiful girls as DumbKoala produces. It is our hope that they do not change anything whatsoever.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
DumbKoala, is famous for the tiny tittie genre and we of the Tiny Titty Committee are extremely happy about that. If you are into larger and super large tits then there are plenty of games/novels out there to satisfy your desires. Small and tiny, and no tits at all are so hard to find, especially with such beautiful girls as DumbKoala produces. It is our hope that they do not change anything whatsoever.
Lol I hear you, was just talking about one or two scenes which could totally be skippable.
And yeah, I know it’s a minority fetish here, and am glad a good dev makes games to satisfy those who love it
Don’t worry, I doubt DK will be changing anything to that anytime soon lol

AgentWhackjob

Aug 30, 2019
perhaps a comedic bit with a new hire prospect, pictures sent were a little out of date.. she was recently pregnant and still carries the weight in her tits.. You can choose to hire her anyway ;-)

Reactions: MacLovin'

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
Wow this game looks good! Am I right thot development just started? Should I wait a bit for more content?

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! I was wondering if you had a 1080 p version of this game? I guess my laptop is too antiquated for this version. The animations are choppy. Time for a newer laptop soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote