• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat [Week 1] [Dumb Koala Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Does Dumb Koala make any non-loli games? I usually like the premises, but the girls are too young-looking for my tastes.

• Sad
Reactions: HavoBerg

alex211

May 6, 2017
I just wish DumbKoala would make Male protag games at a higher rate. I'm sure a lot of ppl like the Female protag, but i just cant get into a game with it.
Usually I'd agree but most of the female protag games allow you to rename the guy and it's not like they're from their pov.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I dunno personally I feel like f-protag games are best paired with corruption (good girl gone bad AWAM etc) or cheating (office wife etc) style games.

A game where the girls are already completely depraved is cool but its like... okay where do we go from here? What made DK games so good so far is they were always like this short journey into the taboo. Cause there's no room for corruption or romance here if all the taboos are already broken and the girls are all slutty.

I really like DK games though so I'll give it a shot but I really had hoped for their full VN they would've extended the plotline of "girl on a train" since they semed to leave it open with the MC being a teacher :ROFLMAO:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I dunno personally I feel like f-protag games are best paired with corruption (good girl gone bad AWAM etc) or cheating (office wife etc) style games.

A game where the girls are already completely depraved is cool but its like... okay where do we go from here? What made DK games so good so far is they were always like this short journey into the taboo. Cause there's no room for corruption or romance here if all the taboos are already broken and the girls are all slutty.

I really like DK games though so I'll give it a shot but I really had hoped for their full VN they would've extended the plotline of "girl on a train" since they semed to leave it open with the MC being a teacher :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I personally never cared for games that just start out where the females are already sluts. It's no fun. I wanna watch them be corrupted. And give me options on how to corrupt them, or how corrupted they become, or what the outcome actually may be. Linear, single path, already slutty female MCs are no fun for me.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat [Week 1] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 400mb.
Compressed Size: 215mb.

Download -

You can also join my discord server for android ports and more.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
I don't have a problem with female protagonists, but I harder to imagine into the game/novell. That's why I like male protag, but D.K. work's realy impressive.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Stick'

Sep 18, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question but what's a non-kinetic games ? After some research I didn't find any good answer and I'm interested

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote