• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK2" Half-elf & mage edition [3d-lotus.com]

switch123

Dec 1, 2017
i gues they rebranded and made a new game. メインイメージA-3.png

its honestly barely playable. from what i can tell it would need xbox controller to actually do something here?

wanted to check this for the nostalgia but cant do much like this.

Last edited:

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
i gues they rebranded and made a new game. View attachment 3606699

its honestly barely playable. from what i can tell it would need xbox controller to actually do something here?

yeah i just tried it earlier and if u dont have controller then dont even bother

Nigiknight

Oct 10, 2021

I can't use start for change gear mc with keyboard..... maybe use joy for that only.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017

SO, what i found was after i kept fiddleing with the keys:
I have a Ps4 controller and as soon as i plug it in it keeps bringing up a menue and spins around like a lunatic , hold down the R2 button to get to the "pause menu" and while holding the R2 button unplug your controller and then just use the mouse to change your equipment (i think its the second icon if i remember correctly).
Arrow keys up / down you can highlight girls in your party i think i held space + enter for a while RE highlighted the party members and then i could use the mouse to click on party members so i could change their equipment and disband the party and accept some sort of hunt quests or smt idk.
The game it self is "completable" but i mean...
if some one wants me to post my save just say so (and uh where the save is located cuz i have no f ing clue unity games man)

Kolondor

Dec 22, 2019

In my opinion the game is great. In addition, the author plans to continue to develop it. Many features have not yet been added.
The main problem is TOO many bugs. In the version that is now on the Internet, it is impossible to achieve a bad ending with the very first boss (you need version 1.0031. But everywhere only 1.003). And the departures are out of nowhere. Or ruined saves - this is constant. (Although, to be honest, most of the problems may have been caused by the auto-translator. But it's too difficult to play without it)
Well, soon (May 15) the author promises to publish a new version. Maybe the pirates will have it)
As for the mandatory gamepad... you don't have to buy the original one.
Even in my country you can buy a cheap Chinese gamepad for less than $5.