[Others] [Completed] Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK2" Half-elf & mage edition [3d-lotus.com]

brynhildr

Milf Lover
Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
RE051912_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A den of monsters on a secluded island in the southern seas.
Sofia's newly formed group of mercenaries hears the news of Sibyl's disappearance.
Will Sofia be able to safely rescue Sibyl?

Sibyl from the previous installment is joined by Sofia and some new monsters. Three times the scenes added as well! A huge upgrade of content. Original story and characters.
New Features
1. Changeable camera angle, even during battles.
2. Transparent monster mode added.
3. New card system battle system.
4. Multiple scenarios.
5. Switch between full screen and windowed mode.

Updated: 15/09/2009
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Most likely, yes.
Version: Final (1.04)
Language: English
Genre:
Fantasy, Rape, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Animated, Turn Based Combat, Bestiality, Monster, 3D Game, Voiced

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.

Extra information:
There's a "small" chance that on Win10 this game, as well as the other, might not work. You have been warned.

Download: - -

RE051912_img_smp1.jpg RE051912_img_smp2.jpg

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can confirm that this crashed for me on Win10. Same goes for Skunk III.
Have tried running it through an emulator and it won't even start.

RIP

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
It ran on Windows 10 for me. I did change the name of the exe to remove an odd character. Not sure if that made a difference.

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah wont run for me on 10. If I try run as admin it asks for permission to run but then still nothing happens. Anyone got any workarounds?

Jul 25, 2017
Any tips for winning these battles? I understand which icons counter what but is it just luck on which one the AI selects?
If you ever figure something out, lemme know. I lost several times and it doesn't seem to be anything other than random cards from whatever is in their hand on the top part of the screen. It's rock/paper/scissors with the number being how much "damage" you deal, I guess.

Nov 8, 2017
You gotta look in their deck and see what cards they've got

If they have loads of one type avoid picking your card which is countered by that type, pick the card which counters the one they have the least of.

But the ai is doing the same thing, so don't use the card you have the majority of because the ai will counter that type