4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Anyone has a more recent version? It's not crucial but they added a few cheats since 1.92.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
out of curiosity did the re:maid project essentially die? since seems it stalled, or was that the final release?

Lynn

May 21, 2017
out of curiosity did the re:maid project essentially die? since seems it stalled, or was that the final release?
Well the game was completed a while ago, so yeah. Marble Syrup is now working on their next game, Bron's Quest.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
well if i recall there was talk of going back and doing VA's for it but never really heard anything about that hence the question.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
well if i recall there was talk of going back and doing VA's for it but never really heard anything about that hence the question.
It's one of their "Patreon objectives" or whatever they're called. So far it wasn't reached, so I guess it's currently not happening. Perhaps in the future.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
I just want to say I like how in Marble Syrup games, if there is a [RAPE] option, it's considered one of the worst Bad Ends you can get. They had it in Crusoe Had It Easy, and they have it here.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played through Erika route from the walkthrough and it ended with this line "And one thing lead to another". Then sex. What the fuck?! Someone got the order that this game has to be finished right now, so skip all the buildup and do a sex-scene, we'll call it a day and work on the next game. Someone, please tell me the other routes are better.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, is there a different walkthrough if I enable the sister and cousin cheats? The options shown in the walkthrough are different from those in the sister/cousin paths.

Edit: I figured it out myself. You can just follow the same walkthrough. If the option does not exist in the WT, it is not too important as you'll reach the same ending anyway.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game was pretty nice and MC was quite likable, but the payoff was fucking whack. With your sister you get memed with and one thing let to another after lots of build up that left you just saying what out loud numerous times, and the one with the cousin was just forgettable, felt like allot of the game was hacked and patched together over period of years with number of long breaks inbetween.

Kaminoan_Cloner99

Apr 5, 2019
The game was pretty nice and MC was quite likable, but the payoff was fucking whack. With your sister you get memed with and one thing let to another after lots of build up that left you just saying what out loud numerous times, and the one with the cousin was just forgettable, felt like allot of the game was hacked and patched together over period of years with number of long breaks inbetween.
How did you get the sister and cousin cheat to work? I'm recently new to the patreon $10 DL,... but it uploaded 1.93 which I believe is incest free. I'm trying to get 1.92 to dl. Thanks for your help

D

Deleted member 215905

The first time I played this game, I got a scene where I got drunk with both girl's in hana's apartment, got a blowjob from erika and slept with hana in the same night, I think I had them both set to sister/cousin in that helps, but I've never been able to unlcok that scene again, I belive it was mid-game and not and ending, about the time you would sleep with hana after the date with her, any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes