VN Others Completed Re;Lord 3 ~The demon lord of Groessen and the final witch~ [Final] [Escu:de]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is the third and final episode in Escu:de’s Re;Lord series. Following the liberation of Herford and Cologne, Iris was captured by Adler’s Jäger unit. Since she possessed too much sensitive information to fall into enemy hands, including the concealment of his own magic and plans for a rebellion, Wilfried pursued them into Greiz instead of going after the third witch.

Greiz is a middle-sized city in the center of Groesen, and it is home to the capitol. However, there were no trains entering the castle town, and the hustle and bustle of the past was eerily missing. Surprisingly, it was also under the territory of the third witch. He was forced to fight on two fronts, as fate also seemed to conspire against him. Wilfried’s final battle has begun.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: JPN 2017-08-04 / ENG 2024-03-29
Original Title: Re;Lord 第三章 ~グローセンの魔王と最後の魔女~
Alias: Re;Lord Dai San Shou ~Grossen no Maou to Saigo no Majo~
Developer: Escu:de - -
Publisher: Denpasoft
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: -
Prequel: Re;Lord 2 The witch of Cologne and black cat
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-9.jpg ss10.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg ss-11.jpg 16.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
ReLord3TheDemonLordOfGroessenAndTheFinalWitch-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I started playing the first game all the way back, but once I realized it was 3 games I stopped and decided to wait for all of them to be released. So now that all 3 games are out, is this series worth playing it or not?

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
finally... remember the first kinda grindy
When I'm trying to open 'relord_g' I'm getting 'Unable to run application because its concurrent configuration is incorrect'
mine work fine from from pixel link... did you set locale to japanese ?

Deathki

Oct 12, 2021
I started playing the first game all the way back, but once I realized it was 3 games I stopped and decided to wait for all of them to be released. So now that all 3 games are out, is this series worth playing it or not?
I never finished the first but I enjoyed my time playing it, it can get fairly hard but has good gameplay/hentai and as far I remember from the first game a good translation. It can get a bit repetitive after a while.

Reactions: JosephF

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The gameplay is actually good. These kind of features mostly can only be found in old games. I miss the time when eroge is actually game, not just VN.

kkraww

Aug 20, 2020
Maybe im being stupid but how do you get the actual sex scenes. Even with i manage to destroy all the clothes it doesnt lead to anything

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Missing VN prefix tag, the 2nd visual novel has the VN prefix tag so there is no reason the 3rd visual novel doesn't.

Note: Visual novel runs fine without any issues for me. I got my copy from the WORKUPLOAD link.

View attachment 3510795

I can't launch the game but for some reason everything has the Daemon tool icon next to it.
That is because they're BIN files, if you had the file types shown you would see that, the visual novel launches fine for me.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Hmmm... I will likely complete this game today. Story of Re'Lord isn't something that i understand fully, but i know only one thing. MY FINGER HURTS. Also i dislike Iris

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes