3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, guys and gals! I need a quick asessment of my mental state.

So:
I wake up in an unknown room.
What happened? ... Oh, shit! There was a man with GLOWING EYES! He did something to me! Was his hand glowing, too? Was there a loud noise? A gunshot?
Wait! Wait a second! My mother was fucking my little sister! Oh, fuck! (I ran away, so I'm clearly upset about the events...)
I sit up...
WTF! There's a middle-aged woman in lingerie beside the bed I'm lying on! What! The! Actual! Fuck!
-Don't worry dear, I'll explain everything to you! Would you like some tea?
(ARGH! Tea?! I don't need TEA! I need answers! What happened yesterday? Was it yesterday?)
-No, thanks!
She elegantly sips her tea...
-Why did you choose to venture into the woods last night?
-... (wat? I was thinking about what to ask her...)
-I know, I know. I'll explain everything. Later. Probably. Now answer my questions!
-Curious. light, explore... You know. The usual.
-Ok, why in the middle of the night?
-Problems at home...? You know, clearing my head. (My mother was fucking my sister!!!)
-Look! I'm asking you, because I'm only trying to ascertain why you were attacked last night. You, of all people...
(so it was yesterday...)
-Oh! The hobo! Who is usually hanging out by the laundromat! His HEAD was fucking cut off!
-Don't worry, dear! Business as usual. It was just a hobo. Nothing to worry about! A head here, a torso there, nothing to worry about!
-Ok. Thanks, I was put off a little... Whew! Just a hobo...
-So. The man was using magic against you. Blood magic brobably.
-??? (WAT?) Yeah, sure. Magic. In the real world. No probs. Blood magic. Of course! That's so cool! So damn amazing!
-I'm sure, you have lotsa questions, but I won't answer them.
-But you said...
-No. Although previously I said, that I'll explain everything to you; I won't. Because your mom, - you know, the one fucking your sister - will answer all your questions. Yeah. So giddyup, and fuck your family!
-Am I going crazy???

Last edited:

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, guys and gals! I need a quick asessment of my mental state.

So:
I wake up in an unknown room.
What happened? ... Oh, shit! There was a man with GLOWING EYES! He did something to me! Was his hand glowing, too? Was there a loud noise? A gunshot?
Wait! Wait a second! My mother was fucking my little sister! Oh, fuck! I ran away, so I'm clearly upset about the events...)
I sit up...
WTF! There's a middle-aged woman in lingerie beside the bed I'm lying! What! The! Actual! Fuck!
-Don't worry dear, I'll explain everything for you! Would you like some tea?
(ARGH! Tea?! I don't need TEA! I need answers! What happened yesterday? Was it yesterday?)
-No, thanks!
She elegantly sips her tea...
-Why did you choose to venture into the woods last night?
-... (wat? I was thinking about what to ask her...)
-I know, I know. I'll explain everything. Later. Probably. Now answer my questions!
-Curious. light, explore... You know. The usual.
-Ok, why in the middle of the night?
-Problems at home...? You know, clearing my head. (My mother was fucking my sister!!!)
-Look! I'm asking you, because I'm only trying to ascertain why you were attacked last night. You, of all people...
(so it was yesterday...)
-Oh! The hobo! Who usually hangs out by the laundromat! His HEAD was fucking cut off!
-Don't worry, dear! Business as usual. It was just a hobo. Nothing to worry about! A head here, a torso there, nothing to worry about!
-Ok. Thanks, I was put off a little... Whew! Just a hobo...
-So. The man was using magic against you. Blood magic brobably.
-??? (WAT?) Yeah, sure. Magic. In the real world. No probs. Blood magic. Of course! That's so cool! So damn amazing!
-I'm sure, you have lotsa questions, but I won't answer them.
-But you said...
-No. Although previously I said, that I'll explain everything to you; I won't. Because your mom, - you know, the one fucking your sister - will answer all your questions. Yeah. So giddyup, and fuck your family!
-Am I going crazy???

... yeah but its quite good fun isnt it?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
okay i just installed cause i was curious cause some of the preview pic were right up my alley (nice renders, curvy young mature women with pretty faces, old man) but it seems i was wrong. it seems its completely against what i hoped for. you make gore/violence (and that it seems unavoidable) aswell as sex with the mc unavoidable (which is then a harem game...)which would be ok for me if the mc would be the old man but its a young boy... + i don't know if the content with some of the 18 year olds (who look like minors...) is avoidable or not (cause i personally don't need it but whatever floats your boat) very sad since the game seemed to have some extremer fetishes/kinks but goes mainstream where it would be important for me personall. quite
contradictory.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, but I really don't get the numerous askings for things to be avoidable here. This is a kinetic novel, tagged so since the beginning and even a big warning at the main page:

2023-02-19 14_27_19-[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Ravenous [v0.086 beta] [Lament Entertainment] _ F95zone ...jpg

Also there is the tag loli (also graphic violence and horror) since the game start, too. So please read that before playing the game or at least before doing then funny posts about these things are not to your liking. Thanks.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Sorry, but I really don't get the numerous askings for things to be avoidable here. This is a kinetic novel, tagged so since the beginning and even a big warning at the main page:

View attachment 2401693

Also there is the tag loli (also graphic violence and horror) since the game start, too. So please read that before playing the game or at least before doing then funny posts about these things are not to your liking. Thanks.
And it's a just a game. No human being nor animal have been harmed, molested nor abused in the process of making this game, just because it's a damn fantasy and it's not real.

It's seems it needs to be clear aswell, because of the toxic Karens and keyboard morality warriors infestation happened on the thread.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I was going along with this one for the pretty pictures and the potential spicy scenarios until I suddenly came across siphoning bits of my soul into a piece of jewellery and I thought, nah, I'm out of here. Everyone has their limits, and that's mine.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
rape, sleep sex . please please T.T or at least some hard sex T.T
other than that is a fair good game, have even preganacy and all the yaaaay <3 best wishes more updates please

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes