3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Meh, dev clearly has skilll to make good renders, but why you making some of the LI's look like 12 year olds. :ROFLMAO: Another AVN that disappears in the dust.

Go back to play no sex Summer bullshit and get in love with some pixels, dood. Blaming for the tagged content the game indeed has.
That would be like ranting about futa game because it has bloody damn futa content! :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
It's an unpopular stance to enjoy NTR... but I actually like it when women are whores (as long as it isn't interracial and as long as they know that I'm the main stud... none of that cuck business) It's only fair if I'm gonna have a harem.
I have never seen a comment on here that I was so deftly against before. I guess I can at least agree with the main stud, not a cuck thing

Reactions: JeremyCole300

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017

Go back to play no sex Summer bullshit and get in love with some pixels, dood. Blaming for the tagged content the game indeed has.
That would be like ranting about futa game because it has bloody damn futa content! :FacePalm:
Yo, which game or comic is your profile picture from?. It looks juicy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Piat

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You *really* gotta get over your love of ellipses. Those indicate pauses in speech, NOT a continuation of a sentence from one page... to the next. Everyone and their dog does NOT talk like Cpt Kirk in full high dudgeon.

Reactions: echizen128
3.10 star(s) 72 Votes