5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArcaneEntity

Jul 26, 2021
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.33 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 416 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
- 2021.07.26: Added "VTuber - Gura" (25.7MB -> 6.97MB)
- 2021.07.22: Initial Upload
bro, sorry for being stupid but how do you do this?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
i think i ve seen once an ranken style vid of yae sakura but it fully animated and has sound instead just slideshow,where do i can find it?

JebbySusMan

Oct 21, 2021
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.33 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 416 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:

Changelog:
- 2021.07.26: Added "VTuber - Gura" (25.7MB -> 6.97MB)
- 2021.07.22: Initial Upload
File doesn't exist

MePie

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 733575

Overview:
Ranken is a Korean 2D artist who makes long gifs of young lolis getting savagely abused by big tentacle monsters who release unreal amounts of goo in their orifices. Not for the faint of heart.

Updated: 2022-01-25
Artist: Ranken
Censorship: none
Language: none
Resolution: about 1080p
Pages: 17 pics, 30 psd
Length: 141 gifs, 6 animations (with sound)
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
Asuna: - - WORKUPLOAD
Iori: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Kronii: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED

View attachment 733573 View attachment 733574 View attachment 733576 View attachment 733577
How do I access the other gifs?

Dec 11, 2019

Soooo. Everything his worked on for 500 yen with psds. Anyone gonna start a torrent or upload this anywhere?

Dec 11, 2019

Soooo. Everything his worked on for 500 yen with psds. Anyone gonna start a torrent or upload this anywhere?
Guess no ones gonna start up a torrent or do anything with this...

(this is the whole reason why all the download links from his original post are down btw. He wanted to put his old work into a package.)
Still would massively appreciate if someone were too download all the files and put it up to a torrent though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote