5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
ranken 2.gif

Overview:
Ranken is a Korean 2D artist who makes long gifs of young lolis getting savagely abused by big tentacle monsters who release unreal amounts of goo into their orifices. Not for the faint of heart.

Updated: 2023-05-13
Artist: Ranken
Censorship: none
Language: none
Resolution: about 1080p
Pages: 17 pics, 30 psd
Length: 154 gifs, 6 animations (with sound)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
Asuna: - -
Iori: - - -
Kronii: - - - -
Cagliostro: - - - -
Pecorine: - - -
Raiden: - - - -

Yor: - - -
Hakos Baelz: - - -
Eris: - - - -
Houshou Marine: - - - -
Inugami Korone VS Monster dog: - - - -
Hoshino: - - - -
Shiroko: - - - -
Roxy: - - - -
Iono: - - - -
Bocchi: - - - -
Mahiro: - - -
Kisagi: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED

ranken 1.gif ranken 3.gif ranken 4.gif ranken 5.gif

Last edited:

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Ranken wont be happy when he finds out all his works are shared here. He is very much against people sharing his work for free.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
lol, who exactly is happy to see their work shared here?
Yes many devs and artists post their stuff here. Anyways i just said it because i saw him react LIVIDLY when he found out there were just a couple of his gifs on rule and some other sites. He probably going to have a heart attack from this lmao. But he doesnt visit these kinds of sites so there is a high chance he wont notice unless some of his white knights tell him.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yes many devs and artists post their stuff here. Anyways i just said it because i saw him react LIVIDLY when he found out there were just a couple of his gifs on rule and some other sites. He probably going to have a heart attack from this lmao. But he doesnt visit these kinds of sites so there is a high chance he wont notice unless some of his white knights tell him.
And by then, it'll be far faaaaaaaaar too late~

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
This site is a great advertisement for all work that is shared here. Especially for the less knows authors. Since many of them get huge exposure here and people here are willing to support them financially in order to get more of their content. Maybe only a small portion of people who DL the content actually give some money to the creator ... but everything posted here is digital goods ... which have no additional cost of production because of their nature so any extra money they get from this advertisement is basically free money they may not get otherwise.
Also a true artist should be satisfied when people enjoy their work regardless of them paying for it.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks. I was his Patreon until he cancelled it.

Though is it just me or do his works get kind of same-y? Like he's doing the same stuff over and over. Reminds me of Vaesark, his stuff from five years ago look the same as his new releases.

rolada66

Nov 18, 2019
This site is a great advertisement for all work that is shared here. Especially for the less knows authors. Since many of them get huge exposure here and people here are willing to support them financially in order to get more of their content. Maybe only a small portion of people who DL the content actually give some money to the creator ... but everything posted here is digital goods ... which have no additional cost of production because of their nature so any extra money they get from this advertisement is basically free money they may not get otherwise.
Also a true artist should be satisfied when people enjoy their work regardless of them paying for it.
Makes sense, I just found from my personal experience that not a single artist I went to support after seeing their work here liked their stuff shared. Hell, the seeds of chaos devs are always mocking the critique written in their thread over on their discord. Something to the tune of "pirates think they can have an opinion, funniest shit I've seen". And whenever I point out to artists "I can have a better service by not paying you, why don't you improve your service?", they always get pissed off.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks. I was his Patreon until he cancelled it.

Though is it just me or do his works get kind of same-y? Like he's doing the same stuff over and over. Reminds me of Vaesark, his stuff from five years ago look the same as his new releases.
Yes ive been feeling the same with his works. Ive been his patron since 2B and those gifs he made. He gets better every time but somehow they are getting stale yet he always manages to add something new but i feel like he needs to take a break and chill for a bit.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
True, but still .... its like 3 dollars for all of his collection. If you dont have that much to support him then i dunno what to tell you T_T. I understand there are people who wouldnt support him and yet download this collection, there is no loss for him.

If you knew him then you would understand what i meant with my first post. I feel like he just hopped on the internet yesterday because of some of his reactions to certain things regarding sharing of his work. Its like he doesnt understand how internet works.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Dude thank you so much for this, i was looking for the full galery from ranken since like two daya ago, what a perfect timing.

Can't wait to download this gallery and fap furiously for the next three days to some girls getting brutally ravaged to some mother nature japanese schoolgirls rapist abominations

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
True, but still .... its like 3 dollars for all of his collection. If you dont have that much to support him then i dunno what to tell you T_T. I understand there are people who wouldnt support him and yet download this collection, there is no loss for him.

If you knew him then you would understand what i meant with my first post. I feel like he just hopped on the internet yesterday because of some of his reactions to certain things regarding sharing of his work. Its like he doesnt understand how internet works.
I would support him, but i'm not american and i'm kinda afraid of my internarional credit card manager looking up on "anime schoolgirl tentacle rape" at my payment history

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote