• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Rance IX

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Important to note that this link was found on 4chan, after like 12 troll posts. Could be fake/virused, etc. Was gonna post it after I tested it myself, will update once I've downloaded and installed it.

Alexius

Sep 3, 2017
Important to note that this link was found on 4chan, after like 12 troll posts. Could be fake/virused, etc. Was gonna post it after I tested it myself, will update once I've downloaded and installed it.
If i post it here means that i already have donwload and tested.

Reactions: zil

Yeiji24

Oct 4, 2021
just finished it, it was pretty good. gameplay reminds me of utawarerumono. cant help but wonder if rick's costume was a reference.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
just finished it, it was pretty good. gameplay reminds me of utawarerumono. cant help but wonder if rick's costume was a reference.
Probably not bcs the whole game is actually a reference/spiritual successor to an old Alicesoft game called Mamatoto.